You gotta love Gmail (Google Mail)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Did you knew, you can use multiple emails with Gmail? So you can send emails with different kind of emails through gmail if you wanted to. An example below:

I'd say, Gmail is getting much more improved. Now i can finally send emails with my HL2Files email! :D

For those who are wanting to know how, check below:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really *amused* ...? Man, I've always loved my gmail, I think its the best email service out there myself.

Well lem'me tell you that looks like a useful feature, I wouldn't mind having it one bit.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This way, I don't have to check my Gmail email, and HL2Files email all the time. I know there is a forward feature, but what about replying with the HL2Files email then? This allows me to send HL2Files emails when ever i want.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That is so interesting, I think this causes for me to celebrate.

Did you know when you flip a lightswitch, a magnicificent light floods the room?!

I'll post screenshots on how-to later.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
That is so interesting, I think this causes for me to celebrate.

Did you know when you flip a lightswitch, a magnicificent light floods the room?!

I'll post screenshots on how-to later.
Just because you're the former head-moderator doesn't mean you get to troll ;o.

skyrider knows I love him ~ Magus

Best answers
Gmail's good, even though I hardly use it I still have an email address.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been using Gmail since the beta, and I've loved ever since I was invited. It's been the only e-mail service I've used since I got it, which was however long ago the beta was.

Okay, maybe not the only email service. I still use Hotmail occasionally, but only for one time uses to register **** without being bombarded on my serious address.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Gmail more then my normal e-mail adress, don't use many of its functions tho but its nice to see its improving and improving.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can do pretty much the same thing with Outlook, I don't see why everyone thinks Gmail is so great.

Than again if you guys were all using hotmail and yahoo and all that crap then yes it is definitely a marked improvement.

Best answers
meh who cares, i use gmail or my website mail, can do the same with most to be honest, but.. since... MIGHTY DOMINICUS I , said it! I must fall down onto my knees, and praise the great Emperor Dominicus I, *bows*

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I can do pretty much the same thing with Outlook, I don't see why everyone thinks Gmail is so great.

Than again if you guys were all using hotmail and yahoo and all that crap then yes it is definitely a marked improvement.
1), Huge space (over 2.5gig).
2), Can be used with outlook & other email programs.
3), Search functions / star set for setting favorite emails.
4), You can use mulitple emails.
5), It's from google.. With other words, free!

Best answers
no words for the raikou, great holy emperor? *falls to knees*

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:

Well, I for one can't use outlook on school :3 so gmail is a good replacement of outlook then.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Due "Gmail" has google in the link, school's firewall won't block gmail.

Users who are viewing this thread