you fools

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I saw this thread In the modelling section I was like... uhhuh....
and now,
"Moved to Newbie Central"
ROFL Pwned!!... meh.. I haven't used 'ROFL' or 'Pwned' In a while...lol
Welcome... Eh, try posting in the forum, If you want to pass time if you're ever tired of being "stronger then everyone"... lol,
I will admit, the thread's title and purpouse is hilarouise (sp?) I still can't stop laughing each time I click on the thread LOL...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well welcome to forums.

I just soiled myself in fear >_<

gotta go clean up. :(

Best answers
Magus said:
Well welcome to forums.

I just soiled myself in fear >_<

gotta go clean up. :(
FILTH!
can u fix his name if he wants to gogeta. It must be tough to have to live with a typo screen name.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Jayster, if It were up to me I would have closed this thread as soon as it was posted, for the obvious reasons. Im surprised it is still open. =/
And no, we dont communicate and gang up on other users to proove them, wrong, it just so happens that what you posted wasnt enrirely right, so I cleared it up.
i understand, i suppose i did kind of take it the wrong, sorry TwisteR :) ,
all i was trying to get to to was:

this thread has no topic, therefore anything can be posted (i.e spam) or even jsut to raise there post count, i suppose i got abit anoyed at the fact, he just happily spammed right infront of you guys and nothing that i wanted to hear (warning lol) happened,

anyway, i can see points from both sides of views, but i still disagree with this thread :fight:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well then..don't post in the thread? It's been taken as him announcing his..arrival so to speak, if you don't agree and think you can spam..erm..don't?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes. Now do not do it again or you will be warned.

Welcome powerful_goteta - may you attempt to battle and be the best!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and well let me recieve a warning,
and what will i be getting the warning for? spamming, i find that impossible asuming this thread has no purpose...

here is my welcome note

"the shall die by the sword!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I can see why jayster is, how you say, disgruntled? A random person comes by, new to the formus (maybe new to esf), and makes an out rageous claim and it is categorized of a style of hello. Very frustrating if you think about it, but I don't wanna piss ne one off so I will shut up about that now... Though I wish he would replay and explain himself....

And for the "goteta" thing, maybe it was done on purpose, like isntead of Twister, it's TwisteR...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster said:
and well let me recieve a warning,
and what will i be getting the warning for? spamming, i find that impossible asuming this thread has no purpose...

here is my welcome note

"the shall die by the sword!"
All welcoming threads have a purpose - to welcome a user. Do not try to test the limits of what you can do. You'll find that pushing the envelope with the rules doesn't often go well for the person doing it.

Just so you know, there can be spam in this thread. Your previous post, "just like this right?", is the perfect example. Your more recent post is dead on. That's pertinent to the thread.

If you want to discuss this further, please PM myself or any other forum staff member. This discussion of AUP-related semantics doesn't need to, and won't be, discussed here.

EDIT - I agree that "I am stronger than all of you" is an interesting "hello", but I'd prefer to consider the thread a greeting rather than a spammy thread - we don't fancy users starting off on a bad note.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be a joke, or lack of internet experience :]
No offence but i wouldn't be surprised if he wouldn't post here anymore cuz he can't find the thread :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Kai- said:
Just close this thread instead of bull****ting here.
It is a moderators decision whether or not to close a thread. If the spam gets out of hand anymore than it already has, I'll do so. But until then let us do our job.

Also, anybody spamming the thread just to get it closed will be warned.

Welcome to the forums goteta. A rather unorthodox entrance, but meh, it's a break away from the regular old routine.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome goteta, live long and prosper.

[post count +1]

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Welcome goteta, live long and prosper.

[post count +1]
[ :warning: +1]

An administrator posted saying not to spam in this thread. Posting just to up your post count is spam. So you recieve a warning.

And. Thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom