You better watch your ass Deco...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I'm moving to Israel in 7 days. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you come back without learning Krav Maga, I'm kicking your ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew it. That's how you ruined your wrist. Beating people up. BAD ORIGIN.

Enjoy the world's most popular fascist country, Barney. Drink some orange juice for me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
WOOOO I GOT REFERENCED IN A TOPIC TITLE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can die now!

Cool barney, I might see you around!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you come back without learning Krav Maga, I'm kicking your ass.
Haha, Don't worry, I already know some already.

Enjoy the world's most popular fascist country, Barney. Drink some orange juice for me.
Fascist? Israel ain't Nazi Germany dude. Get your facts right.

Cool barney, I might see you around!
Yea, speaking of that where exactly do you live? And did you hear about Metallica doing a show in Tel Aviv? I want to go, but I don't have anyone to go with yet.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
While not technically fascist, Israel, as a nation in general and seemingly at odds with the general populace, has more in common with many infamous governments of yesterday and today than one would have you believe, but because saying anything that isn't completely in support or favor of Israel is automatically considered anti-semitic by default, very little is said on the topic out in the open. I'll leave it at that.

In any case, I wish you the best. Quite a bit of history there. All of it pertinent to the ongoings of today.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Haha, Don't worry, I already know some already.

Yea, speaking of that where exactly do you live? And did you hear about Metallica doing a show in Tel Aviv? I want to go, but I don't have anyone to go with yet.
I live around Tel Aviv. Yeah it is true that Metallica is coming, but I only like a few songs by them. Metal isn't my genre (Iron maiden is an exception). Even though, we might be able to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom