You asked for it and here it is 4 Hours later!

Best answers
Ok I spent about 4 hours today on making a SSJ3 Goku which was requested by a couple of the Forum members. Its 988 Polys (pretty good gues huh?), they only critt I can see that I will be getting is that the hair might not be long enough for some people but I've only used 1 picture as reference so I don't have much of an idea of the general length. Anway check it out below

3 View Render as usaul
http://www.powerup.com.au/~carlotto/images/render6.jpg

Close up of the head
http://www.powerup.com.au/~carlotto/images/render7.jpg

They might not be up straight away cos my having trouble getting into my Host but they should be up later.

Edit: Bah Im using a new Host now.

MaX

Best answers
WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW 2 COOL yeh the hair isnt long enough but omg thats like wow it could beat a q3 model :O WOW

Best answers
They look okey, but the hair needs to be "Bigger".
its to narrow.......

(mega saiyan: Your Point?)

I just said what i feelt

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just... wow great modelhow long will it take to complete everything? (hair etc?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Model! But the hair is a little sort but that model kicks ass none the less!

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
let JBoskma his skins own all!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey Mickels couls you make a realy kewl goku model?

Best answers
Check the "Some Old School TFB models with a New Touch" thread and there is a picture of my Goku and SSJ Goku in there. I'll prolly skin them myself one day when I re-learn to skin map my models in Max. I did know how to do it but I forgot lol.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
4xMega-Saiyajin, shuttit! your post was uneccesary, this is the last bit of friendly advice youll get. Next time its a warning.

Mickels:
That is a great model mate, once you tweak the hair out, it will totally own, And if i could make a suggestion, you could do a lot worse than Metro-Tek if you wanted it skinned, He's done some excellant work in the past, and im sure he'd show some samples if you asked.

Metro-Tek:
I'd hardly call you garbage, your work is always good, Dont sweat on other ppls opinions, im sure you know yourself that you can do the job quite well.

Cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOOOO

micks u never sease to amaze me with ur uber 1337 model skills :D

and could a mod please tell mega to shut up i mean for the past what 2 weeks now all of his posts have said only SPAMMER

**An Admin told him, that's even better :)**
**Cucumba!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom