You are being duped by the devs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Myself and many others have been waiting on the mod to be released for a very long time now. Every once in a while we get some picture to hold us over, or even a trailer...which was delayed...

Do you think the developers really care about the community? I honestly do not. What if I told you that if you had their inteam build RIGHT NOW that it would only be a few tweaks away from being a complete game. It's almost done, and can be released now with just minor updates patches that would not take very long. The reasoning is simple, the team is more concerned with boosting their portfolios. The drastic changes to the half-life engine and managing a community is just a booster for them when they apply for jobs.

And here we wait, as nothing more than pawns for these guys.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Myself and many others have been waiting on the mod to be released for a very long time now. Every once in a while we get some picture to hold us over, or even a trailer...which was delayed...

Do you think the developers really care about the community? I honestly do not. What if I told you that if you had their inteam build RIGHT NOW that it would only be a few tweaks away from being a complete game. It's almost done, and can be released now with just minor updates patches that would not take very long. The reasoning is simple, the team is more concerned with boosting their portfolios. The drastic changes to the half-life engine and managing a community is just a booster for them when they apply for jobs.

And here we wait, as nothing more than pawns for these guys.
riiight pawns. How the hell are we their pawns? Are we doing something for them? making them some money some how? Do you realize several people have posted plenty of butt hurt posts like this before? I don't think anyone would hire you if it took you 10 years to develop a game thats only a mod, not even a full game from the ground up. Quit posting retarded sh*t like this and wasting everyone's time because no one gives a damn about your post.

--- edit ---

You're cute.
I love you. :nohomo:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reasoning is simple, the team is more concerned with boosting their portfolios. The drastic changes to the half-life engine and managing a community is just a booster for them when they apply for jobs.
That doesn't even make any sense. If they wanted something that looked good on their portfolios, it'd be much better to release the mod to the public and make a bigger name for themselves. Try again, troll.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man... Do we seriously have to go through this... It's like a zombie outbreak or something.. Instead of brains it's ESF to release.

And as Sub said, if they really wanted it just for the portfolio they would show it off and let others play it. They would have better feedback. If I owned a gaming company I would look at the creation and the feedback before hiring someone.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we ban this guy already, it's clear he's here to start shit.
I know it's you morbidgrace.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Looks like everyone posting after likes to get their post count up , u can also not post here and just ignore .... but noooo

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why these kids come to post such things one by one ?

That's so strange .

By the way,I just want to ask how to let my Avatar become bigger.:fight:

Last edited:
Best answers
You guys laugh...but I'll be back in with something that may get you interested......bye for now

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
registered since feb

this guy is officialy a ****er development team is not working 24/7 they also have their own shits do to it is better take time for a game or mod to make it better , a fast release and u would grumple about bugs or features wich are not avaible there!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I had a nice laugh from this thread, board members seriousness in dealing with this individual was amusing to say the least. The joker needs to come back fast :(

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He's going to photoshop an ESF 1.2.3 image and say it's final! But the jokes on you joker, we already know that the devs PS their photos! HAH!

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, all they are doing is getting their portfolio's full, damn them!

As far as I know, there is still a few models to be animated/finished or both. So no mate, they are not duping us...

It was a fun read non the less. :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be back in with something that may get you interested
It better not be your mom...

... I've seen her.
(QUICK, EVERYONE POST MOM JOKES ABOUT THIS GUY!)

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you have to show us.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
isn't duping somekind of fraud?

Can't remember giving the team anything :eek:
And with the fun i already had it with esf it's hard to call it a dupe, that is if the word is what i think it means >.>

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Relevant from Force Pit:

Deverz said:
THE GOVERNMENT HAVE A SECRET UNDERGROUND WATER DEPOSIT THAT ONLY THAT CAN DRINK FROM IT GIVES THEM SUPER POWERS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom