Yo

Best answers
Howdy there. Yea, I'm pretty new to this mod, but I'm very excited in becoming more skilled in it's ways. I saw the turtorial thing, but a trainer/teacher type person to show me the ropes a little more would be pretty cool though. In the meantime I gotta get a better mouse >_>

But yea. This game is fun so far even though I'm not that skilled in it. But I'll learn. Don't worry. I'll learn. :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try playing against bots, and it takes time :).

Ah **** where was I when this thread was made... /me looks back... :s...

Ah, here we go.

Welcome Mr_Montana, let me explain a couple rules.

1.) Bring PIE
2.) Don't touch the flesh eating zombies! They're really evil!
3.) Don't touch the Kama. Wait, thats the same thing as number 2!
4.) Bring more PIE
5.) If you touch the mango, bad things will happen ;o
6.) bananas
7.) become well known in the community and help out :yes:
8.) Did I say bring pie?

Well, here's your newbie present.

In other words, welcome :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the mod, if you need a trainer then just ask for one in the HL2Files or ESF-World servers, until then there's the tutorial which explains everything.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not easy starting out with training. ESF has a huge learning curve. People are like "adv. melee is too easy! Basic melee is too easy!" well, that's not true. If it was so easy, then there would be more players. Stick to it and you'll get it eventually. I'm going to guess (if you have a good computer and get good fps) a good 2 months of playing should get you to the point where you can start to learn the advanced stuff.

I told yoiu it's a large learning curve. Most new people don't want to take the time to learn how to play esf. But if you do: congrats! And welcome to the forums.

Get better and beat Sarutobi he's supposedly the best in ESF. But we all know I pwn his cute little ass :D :D <3

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Kaination said:
1.) Bring PIE
he ment, Bring PIE for DJ-Ready
;)
welcome anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey welcome, Fire phoenix is right about the learning thing, it'll take a while, but in a month or 2 you'll already be able to stand up for yourself.

Best answers
Congrats dude on finally gettin on it. But seriously, a few days is all you need. Some friends of mine just had a LAN a few days ago and one of them took my spot to sleep. Stupid bastard. Anyway, off topic, its a seriously easy game. Just play against some ultra bots, that'll get ya started. And btw, shotgun no challenge top bunk. :devgrin:

parker sucks.

Best answers
parker sucks.[/quote]

I totally agree with you repo. The top bunk is where it's at.

Wat

Best answers
Hey, yo, "Mr_Montana", I'd have been more than happy to show you some tricks at the LAN if you'd asked.

Frankie sucks.

<3 shyguy.

Rest of the forum: yo. Been reading the forums for a while, but haven't done much in the way of playing online.

No offense meant to anyone, but this mod seems to attract quite a few people who won't take time to learn the game; therefore, unless the better people play, I don't have too much fun online anymore. Especially since nobody runs the advanced melee script (speeds up drastically, especially annoying wallstick->kiblobbing, which I'm more than eager to kill with when said script is unused).

If anybody wants to play 1v1 here, you'll probably win. But I'll take a leap of faith and assume there's a messaging system on these boards, so PM me. I'm not ashamed of getting schooled every so often. :laff:

OT: I'm also pretty good with computers (ask Repo :cool: ), I'm pretty good with most programming and scripting languages, and if art resources don't exist, I can make simple hackish model/skin/image edits that don't look terrible. I can type. And finally, <strike>I also enjoy pina coladas and gettin' caught in the rain</strike>. In case any devs want some extra help getting 1.3 out ASAP :D *.

* Disclaimer: no previous experience with HL mods, but can read and understand popular scripting/programming languages with ease, including C/++-variants.

...this post is too damned long with too little content.

Best answers
I effing agree to the last note Wat.

<3 shyguy <3

:cry: parker :cry:

:yes: frankie :yes:

:fight: lapree :fight:

with love.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Wat said:
Especially since nobody runs the advanced melee script (speeds up drastically, especially annoying wallstick->kiblobbing, which I'm more than eager to kill with when said script is unused).adas and gettin' caught in the rain</strike>. In case any devs want some ext
in fact... i "re-installed" it just today on my servers xD (on exec... that is...)

Best answers
Hey I'm new to this mod too. I personally had a good time at the LAN. This mod is pretty tough. But it's also tough for Parker to accept that Frankie is going out with his sister. Repo, ttyl.

Peace,
shyguy ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello there, welcome to these forums. I DEMAND MORE PIE :D!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom