Yo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm being reminded that I used to prowl this forum religiously as a teenager, probably starting around 2002 when I was 12. Any lurkers? 👀

Also where's 1.3?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Can't believe no one replied here yet o_O. Final hasn't been released.... Yet XD

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Hey Enix. :) I doubt many lurk the forums much anymore, but it's nice they're still here. :p

As for 1.3, it's where it has been for years, abandoned. :p As for Final...work progresses, just slowly.

Discord Member
Best answers
But with the little they have we could play a demo or a basic beta, because it is enough to have fun while they continue it.

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
But with the little they have we could play a demo or a basic beta, because it is enough to have fun while they continue it.
There will never be a Demo or Beta the users have voted that we would finish it back when we opend the poll years ago and that's what we will do once it's done it's done.

Discord Member
Best answers
I have read about that for years, but there are many games that are always testing in early access and giving ideas, impressions or motivations and so the creators can enjoy seeing their fans testing what they have created and at the same time the community would be happier. Those votes are years old and a lot of people have grown up, given up, except for some of us who keep checking the progress and if they voted now or more people knew about it they would say about releasing a trial version.
We were always able to obtain many versions of Bid For Power and Zeq2.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
We're a small team of people doing this in our spare time. We're not an early access steam game of devs being paid by people buying their game. On top of that, setting up Final as a Beta or a Demo would require a lot of additional coding work (they don't just make themselves) and just take more time away from actually working on finishing it.

And this is all ignoring the other big issue, releasing a demo/beta makes it far more likely for ESF to receive a C&D.

Also, not great examples, BFP got a C&D and had to remove all DBZ from the mod and ZEQ2 never finished.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm being reminded that I used to prowl this forum religiously as a teenager, probably starting around 2002 when I was 12. Any lurkers? 👀

Also where's 1.3?
hi dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom