Yo, iss Ali G, innit?

Best answers
Man, I cant get enough of this guy. Saw the movie, saw every episode of the show so far, and hes just freakin hilarious.

I love this guy.

So, naturally, I just had to make something bout him :)
I know the pics are a bit off when it comes to quality, but I worked with what I could find and yes they were worse I enhanced them as much as I could.
I got two versions. I had to had two versions because I thought the added pic in the 2nd is because I thought it kinda killed it. Its still hella funny though. So, with no further babbling from me, here they are, my Ali G pieces.

(by the way, these are thumbnails... click em to get the full view)

*AS AN ADDED BONUS, here is what I said above... in Ali G terms!*

geeza, i cant get enough of dis geeza. saw da movie, saw every episode of da show so far, and es just freakin ilarious. i dig dis geeza. so, naturally, i just did ave to make somethin bout im :) i know da pics is a bit off whun it comes to quality, but i worked wiv wot i could check and aye dey were worse i enhanced them as much as i could. i got two versions. i ad to ad two versions coz i thought da added pic in da 2nd is coz i thought it kinda killed it. its still ella wicked though. so, wiv no furtha babblin from me, in da house dey is, my ali g pieces.

Best answers
yeh they are alright I guess, but I prefer the 1st one more than the second mainly cos of that pic in the top right corner

Retired
Best answers
yeah the .gif compression pretty much ruins it. I also don't like the bottom head pics of Ali G. they just don't fit it. (talking about the first version, cuz the second version is just utterly crap with the head on the top :p).

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, The Head On The Top Right On Your Second One Pretty Much Runes It.. Also The Edges Seem Kinda Pixelated...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the uper version is nice, the buttom one, the ehad popping out on the top is out of place..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom