yo BOLT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i've read aaaaaaaalllllllll stickies but I didn't found ANYTHINK about saving to .mdl you see that?? ANYTHING. so **** up with those "read stickies read stickies read stickies" and say the real thing, if you don't know, then **** up again and say that for me. :devgrin:

and this is my goku with full spirit model it's all my made and alllll animations ar mine and ....

I CAN'T PLAY WITH IT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONVERT IT TO .MDL FILE!!!!!!!!

Best answers
lololol "
" rofl =P
and it isn´t ur model and ur animatiosn because anyone who can model/ animate know how to compile a mdl

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SHUT A **** UP *******S IT'S THE ONLY THING I DON'T KNOW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very wrong dark slayer, not true..

I know how to model, I can even animate, but I cant compile my ****.. I cant assign bones..

anyone,

1. assign all its bones, or assign anything new you added

2. After you assign it all, go to file>Export>Half Life smd, and pic the goku smd (considering you did decompile goku)

3. tools>Half life>compile qc file and pic the qc file "goku"

and you get a mdl.. Remeber, all these things (Sequences, smd's, qc file, and textures must be in the same folder)

If you can model, you should know what a smd, qc files, textures.. etc.. are.

Best answers
don't u get pissed off when peopel says these things that aren't true?
ON TOPIC
i would like to c your model cause if the IMg is sppose to show i can't c it

Best answers
c´mon cracker i have the same problem as u >< but do u really thing he can model/skinn etc .
he spamms the whole forum and he acts like a typical noob but he´s right there´s no tut about compiling >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....uplaod ur pic, then insert it, u cant just add a pic out of nowhere....ow btw if i were u, dont talk with the **** words, and dont say to s-bolt to shut up cuz u can make him REALLY angry,.....just an advice :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If u were on the Ods Forum...U would be bann for over......Advice....Calm Down...be quite.......and relaxe-Repeat ok ur a total noob. You act like a 5 year old tat **** in the pants all the time and gets mad-No Offense but u really act the kids im babying sitting-Boringjob but gets a good amount of money.No Offesne but U need to get a life.There are alot of ppl that are coolor and better than you.
and WATCH UR LANUAGE!Plus Sbolt is cool so.................................
SAY SORRY TO SBOLT

Bolteh2

B
haah, u didnt read the stickies

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28655 -> for links etc to download sites en modelling sites
(WITH TUTORIALS -> OMG TUTORIALS, OMGOMGOMGOMG)

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28814&page=1&pp=30 -> OMG ALSO TUTORIALS, AND WHAT DOES MY PUNY LITTLE EYE SEE? A FULL MODELLING FOR HL TUTORIAL CALLED CSGIRL, OMFG, WHAT A MIRACLE

dude, really, stop making an ass of urself, reading the stickies isnt just reading the title of the stickies, its also looking at what ppl post etc

og and btw, if u cant find ur stuff in the stickies, than u can always use the search function on these boards
(
-> if ur blind) with this magical function you can search for hunderds of the same threads like this

isnt a forum amazing?

og btw, i love you to

closed once again, ur lucky that i dont warn you, if i see another thread about this ima warn you

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom