"Yo Baby, you ever had your ******* licked by a fat man in an overcoat!?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to share this funny story with you guys. Hehe.

I have a friend named Paul, he's an adventurous sort of guy, he's a little bit of a big dude. We recently watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and we were recalling the line where Jay yells "Yo baby, you ever had your ******* licked by a fat man in an overcoat!?" and my friends decided that when I drive our other friend home through downtown Boston's club district at 2am that night (i.e. lots of hot drunk girls prowling the streets, since 2am is when the clubs and bars close), that all my friends wanted to dare my boy Paul to yell this line out the window to some random girls.

At one point we pull up next to a T stop where some hot half naked girls are waiting up for a taxi. I give them the two-beep of approval and yell "What's up ladies!" and they start cheering and yelling to us; it becomes apparent that they are piss drunk as well as within earshot of our car.

Everyone starts egging Paul on. "Do it dude, it's the perfect time!" We're at a red light, so he agrees that once it turns green he'll yell the line.

It changes, I beep again, they cheer some more, and as we start to roll away, he leans out the window and yells,

"Yo *******, have you ever had your overcoat licked by a baby in a fat man?!"

We're not sure what happened but he somehow jumbled up the words in his nervousness and yelled out a variant of them that made no sense at all. We were in hysterics the entire ride home and started sputtering off weird revisions of the line:

"Yo fat man, you ever had your baby licked by an ******* in an overcoat!?", etc. etc.

We came up with about a million of them and they were really funny but I can't remember any of them now, I just wanted to share this funny story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I don't understand how someone would be nervous to scream that out.

I know I wouldn't be scared, I would of just done it.

Best answers
heh my friend does something similar while driving he will see some hot girl and just open the window and go.

"Ughhhhh show me your T***" and pause just for a little...unbeleivably...it has worked before...only once with me there but he says it happens once in awhile...which is pretty sick

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a big mistake, sorry. I totally forgot about the Harry Potter situation here and it was included in the story I posted. If anyone read it, then have my most formal appology ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright, I was just worried it was for malicious reasons. I thought you turned into a douchebag!

Retired
Best answers
me and my friends do stuff like that at a night as well ;) of course when having had the good amount of alcohol ;)

Best answers
Me and my friends do crazy things sometimes to, not really involveing and girls but a few nights ago we went to walmart and found this batman mask. I always bring these two guys that always want to go to town to just mess around, so i always take them.

One of them bought the mask. He puts it on while we are driving threw town and when a car came up on the side of us, he would stick his head out the window and wouldnt laugh one bit, while the other people in the other car would start busting out laughing. So we got a crazy idea of going threw the Mcdonalds drive threw with it on.

I let him drive my car while i sat in the passenger seat. He ordered the food in like a Napoleon Dynamite voice yelling "WE WANT SOME CHEESEBURGERS!!". when we were done getting our food, he yelled "TO THE BATCAVE AWAY!!!!, lol, omg i couldnt stop laughing the entire time.

Best answers
King_Nak said:
Me and my friends do crazy things sometimes to, not really involveing and girls but a few nights ago we went to walmart and found this batman mask. I always bring these two guys that always want to go to town to just mess around, so i always take them.

One of them bought the mask. He puts it on while we are driving threw town and when a car came up on the side of us, he would stick his head out the window and wouldnt laugh one bit, while the other people in the other car would start busting out laughing. So we got a crazy idea of going threw the Mcdonalds drive threw with it on.

I let him drive my car while i sat in the passenger seat. He ordered the food in like a Napoleon Dynamite voice yelling "WE WANT SOME CHEESEBURGERS!!". when we were done getting our food, he yelled "TO THE BATCAVE AWAY!!!!, lol, omg i couldnt stop laughing the entire time.
Holy fast food, Batman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom