YHea it's realeased

Best answers
I mean the summer vacation :D what are u going to do whit it :D am going to get my self a colt glass of beer and nice girls :p...drive a nice car :D ,,, and u?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ima do the same thing i always do. GO ON IRC!!! \o/!!!!!! HOWS THAT FOR EXCITEMENT!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i failed 2 classes science and history and hey maybe even math ............maybe drivers ed 2 lol

but this summer im going to see all the new movies and get my first car and drink Bacardi .....so its all good

:S

Best answers
lol, i would have to goto summer school all year if i failed one class probably. I'm really pissed at my parents, they made me go last year too, and after summer school I spent the rest of my time in wyoming. Every summer break we go up to Wyoming, and remeber, Wyoming is the 2nd most unpopulated state in the USA, making it very boring.

Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
Ima do the same thing i always do. GO ON IRC!!! \o/!!!!!! HOWS THAT FOR EXCITEMENT!!!
I would if phob would stop banning me :(.

IRC just isn't fun when IRCops are out to kill you :scared: .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i liek summer school we did 9 weeks of work for math in 2 weeks ownage :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that´s nothing special cause i´m doing the same as alldays:
Drink some stuff,beat someone up and drink again!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been on summer vacation since May 8th. :p

And I have been enjoying every minute of it. Working a little bit, hanging with the girlfriend, but mostly sitting on my duff. Just the way summer should be.

And I still have 3 more months of it to enjoy. I love college. :smile:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Summer vacation started for me a week ago. I have done nothing except work and hang out with my girlfriend. But now that she has left for college already, I get to be sad and work even more...

but around the 8th of June I get to go live on Adams State College's Campus and hang out with a bunch of my friends from all over so it's all good.

Best answers
I have computer camp :(, but then the rest is doing what I do best, being a slob. I will eat, drink, watch TV, sleep andgo on the comuter.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
I have computer camp :(, but then the rest is doing what I do best, being a slob. I will eat, drink, watch TV, sleep andgo on the comuter.

computer camp lolololololol :S :p :S

Best answers
O_O Our holiday only starts in 2 weeks. But I'm going to have lots of party's for sure. BTW anyone like my new SIG :confused:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats not a sig thats a wall paper :S

Best answers
u know what im gonna do? im gonna:
1) "unite" with my GF...get it urselves!!
2) convince my dad to give me his rengler JEEP (yeah female-dog!)
3) gonna go to NY (=New York) to the apartment we got there with 2 of my friends and we're gonna have a blast!
4) aint gonna do 3 cause i just found out we aint got no money for that so we're going to EILAT. EILAT is where most of the drugs, alchohol, parties and all the stuff is happening in israel. but im gonna stay clean! only drink yoo-hoo, with rom!(big daddy...)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im going to newyork 2 :eek:P but i dont want to :( :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom