Yet Another Prince of Persia Game

Best answers
POP WW was aimed solely towards marketing...there were some irregularities in the story....like the amulet which supposedly Farah gave Prince...and again...an empress of time having a dress which is on the verge of evaporation...one of her maid servants in a thong...duh...it was not pretty much in depth as a story and psychology...if you ask me...the best game among the trilogy is TTT...that was good..yes.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked The Sands of Time a lot, from all points of view.
WW continued the story quite nicely with great new combos but i disliked the alternate ending option since TTT starts from the alternate ending (Considering most people missed one life upgrade).
TTT is balanced indeed so we could say that it's the best (considering that it's the last one from the trilogy).

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
POP WW was aimed solely towards marketing...there were some irregularities in the story....like the amulet which supposedly Farah gave Prince...and again...an empress of time having a dress which is on the verge of evaporation...one of her maid servants in a thong...duh...it was not pretty much in depth as a story and psychology...if you ask me...the best game among the trilogy is TTT...that was good..yes.
Lol, no. The two Thrones was to short and to easy if you ask me. Probably the only reason some people liked it was because of the dark prince. But the WW still had the best gameplay if you ask me. Plus the Dahaka was a very cool enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom