Yet another poll to waste your precious time.

Who's teh coolest/ pwniest Batman or Superman

• Batman (Uber martial arts pwnage + pimpin ride)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superman (Changes clothes in a phone booth + works for the news)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Ok ladies, Batman vs. Superman (not in a fight who's cooler)?

The reason this isnt based on fighting is because superman would just be a panzy and fly around and blast him from afar with his lasers.

I say Batman, he is much cooler and has no cryptanite.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Batman > Superman

Superman looks retarded, while Batman knew what he was doing, when he became a super hero.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman, he actually has super powers, plus he can fly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
batman would pwn superman in a fight too (think of all the kryptonite infused gadgets he could make :|)

cool factor goes to batman too, not only does he have a mansion, a kickass car, a speed boat, and a private jet, but his cape looks cooler :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
superman would pwn batman in a fight(unless batman becomes ghey and uses kryptonite) but batman is a bit cooler...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Batman: Kryptonite bullet pwns Superman (unless superman realizes its kryptonite and at the last possible second dodges it; then again, it depends on whos comic the battle takes place in o_o.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Batman, a guy who is jsut a guy and takes on super villains that could pwn superman.

Batman for the win!

Best answers
The choice is clearly Superman. Batman sucks, he has a belt do everything for him.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Batman isn't even a super hero. He's nothing, a nobody, just a snooty rich boy who wants to play hero. You make me sick Batman >_<

Best answers
Batman has beaten Superman in many fights.
And Rocky u dont need SUPER powers to be a super hero. ANNNNNNNNNND, he's not a snooty little rich boy. He's dedicated his life to fighitng crime. As much as all these comic books threads are great they tick me off coz harldy any1 knows bout these characters. Even the thread makers.

Now to leave u with a quote of the great Dark Knight. "I do have one special power. I never give up."

Best answers
Well doesnt that mean that even MORE credit should be given to batman for being such a trooper. Achieving so much with no powers. And Superman wouldnt heat vision bats in the throat, it's too low. And batman has his own shard of cryptonite in his batcave. And NO he wouldnt make BULLETS, all he would and all he has used is jsut the shard. It doesn't need to piece Supes, just being close to it hurts him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman:
- Is invincible
- Gets everything he wants
- Only weakness is cryptonite

Batman:
- Not invincible, still fights knowing that he can die
- Rich, but spends his money on charities too
- Every weakness a human being can have

Which one is more realistic? Which one can actually exist? Batman! Superman is gibberish! A real hero doesn't need powers to be a hero! He risks his life even though he might die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then here's a quote from Superman: My face is bulletproof (possibly not a real quote)

Tassadar's right, Batman needs his belt, his car, his camp sidekick, Superman can't be seperated from his powers. Yeah, he could be shot with krypton bullets, but in the time it takes for Batman to find krypton then manufacture the bullets, Superman could've ran or flown at the speed of sound and eye-lasered him in the throat.

However, seeing as the threads about who's cooler and not about a fight, i'm sticking with Superman anyway for said powers, if Batman was seperated from his material goods he'd be all kinds of screwed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude . . . Did you come to realize that Superman only saves people because he knows he won't die? Or that Superman can never ever exist? Superman needs super powers to beat up badguys, Batman fights with all he's got!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but the chances of a 'Batman' existing is just as unbelieveable as a 'Superman'. Sure Batman is human, but think of it as a comic. There's insanely wierd villains who have all crossbred with something. (Joker, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze to name a few.) Superman is cooler, because he has to dress, to become human. Every other super hero has to dress to be the hero. (if you've seen Kill Bill 2 you'll know what I'm on about.) Thats why Superman is cooler, he has the abilities, has the style and wants to be one of us.

Superman > All

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom