Yet another Dragonball game for GBA

Best answers
Dont care what others say, i had fun with this game.

My max combo atm.

:]

Best answers
Heh, those screenies from further on get better i see, i might play this one through after all (despite my intense dislike for the entire GT series)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm is it already out or what ? looks a lot like DB adventures too me

Best answers
Is that "GT transformations" or something ?

Best answers
Its DBGT: Transformation, release date i dont remember ,but its in winter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm ok i just played it a few mins ago and im kinda dissapointed.
not even a bit as good as DB adventures . graphics arent that great . neither are the anims or other stuff...could be 100 times better imo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm wel if you wanna get it you should get the r** first before you buy it its really not tha great imo.

too bad could´ve been a good game

Best answers
Anywayz i allready have it from ftp. i thing its cool. I even dont know how to turn to a super saiyan. :shocked: .but theres a cool think.you can unlock secret chars, extra moves,.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really lame. The GBA can do so much better, graphics-wise.

(Megaman Zero, DB Advance Adventures, etc etc)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... a side scrolling dbz game? ive seen it all now -_-the graphics look crappy indeed =\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Played it a while ago, and it was obsolete compared to Supersonic Warriors. I know they are different genres, but 'generally' the same. Ki blasts are weird, and melee is also strange :O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got it, played it, and completed it. It's way too short. Considering how long LoG3/Buu's Fury was (spanning nearly 100 episodes and 2 movies worth of material) I think they could've easily put all 64 eps of GT into it instead of around 40 (skipping Super #17 and Shadow Dragons). The fighting/combo system works quite well though, it's a shame you can't transform (given the title). You have to choose a form at the character select and again they managed to miss SSJ2 out :S

CRAB BATTLE!

Best answers
wow now their showing more screens of it...or maybe its just because the illegal rom was released 3 days ago?!i hope u all got the original game or u have to delete the rom within 24 hours!

dbz supersonic warriors and Db Advance Adventure(which is one of the best gba games overall!) were made by BANPRESTO,and BANPRESTO is godly in making 2d anime games.HAIL BANPRESTO!go and buy their games!

Legacy of goku 1-3 and DBGT TRANSFORMATION were made by ATARI and WEBFOOT.
ATARI is known for only producing buggy and extreme lame games(except for act of war)
WEBFOOT never heard about them before the db games.for me they are known for EXTREMELY UGLY AND BADLY ANIMATED SPRITES,sucking gameplay and no sense for anime based games.

OH AND LOOK AT THAT GOLDEN OOZARU BABY SPRITE AHAHAH!!LOOKS LIKE MS PAINT!!NOT ENOUGH MONTHS TO MAKE A HIGHER QUALITY SPRITES EH WEBFOOT TEAM?! AHAHAHAH HILARIOUS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dustman said:
i hope u all got the original game or u have to delete the rom within 24 hours!
In 24 hours you could have completed the game 100% :S

Oh and for the record, you can't play as SSJ3 Goku, and when you play as an Oozaru the only thing you fight is a building :S

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
wow now their showing more screens of it...or maybe its just because the illegal rom was released 3 days ago?!i hope u all got the original game or u have to delete the rom within 24 hours!
Just to let you know, that 24 hour crap about a rom is completely bull****. Some emu sites just pulled it out of their asses one day to justify downloading roms. Just thought you should know.

Lord Killmore said:
hm wel if you wanna get it you should get the r** first before you buy it its really not tha great imo.

too bad could´ve been a good game
We don't promote warez at all on the forums and since you've been here a good couple years, that should be well known to you, so you'll be recieving a warning for that. :warning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom