Yes or No

Best answers
ther is a girl she likes me i dont really like her what should i do brake her heart or lie and hook up say YES or NO. yes to hook up no to not hook up

who ever veiws this thread plaese reply i dont know what to do

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't like her, don't go out with her. Its really that simple.

Best answers
yeah well she much toooo atached and i dont want to hurt her feelings she would die

if i did that so i need more oppinons

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If she is a cutire and looks good, then go for her son. Don't brake her heart & be nasty and such, you don't wanna get knocked around at school for that by your peers. To be young and in love.....

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really shouldn't be worried about hurting her feelings. If you go out with her and you don't like her, you'd eventually break up with her and hurt her feelings regardless. Only that way you'd have A) Lied to her and B) Wasted time for both of you.

Best answers
more oppinons people im gona tally up the results and then see what im gonna do ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me, say no. who cares if thje tally adds up to yes, say no. I'm telling you right now, don't be with some chick that you don't like. It'll be a pain in the ass. If she likes you that much, its too bad for her. Things didn't turn her way. I mean are you honestly going to go out with her and stay with her cause you feel bad? Then after she gets even more attached you'd feel worse and worse.

My advice, tell her no before its too late. And not to be rude or anything, but dont pussy out at the moment you say no and tell her yes. Just flat out tell her no, and she will get over it. Just dont be like "OMG U R UGLEE I NVR WULD GO OT WIT U LOL U SUK I HT U STOOPID ******". Be polite and say, "well, the answer is no. im sorry, just i dont want a girlfriend right now"

Simple as pie.

That reminds me, im kinda hungry...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well she much toooo atached and i dont want to hurt her feelings she would die

if i did that so i need more oppinons
I think one of the best things to do would be not to send mixed messages. If it's hard for you to say you don't find her attractive or whatever, then make something up and tell her some popular guy likes her, so she can go bother him. If she comes around bothering you again, gather the strength and tell her you aren't interested.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I think one of the best things to do would be not to send mixed messages. If it's hard for you to say you don't find her attractive or whatever, then make something up and tell her some popular guy likes her, so she can go bother him. If she comes around bothering you again, gather the strength and tell her you aren't interested.
wow..please dont tell me you just told him to lie to the girl and make up a story to get her distracted?..im sorry..that has to be the worst advice ive heard in my life..look..heres what you do

BE HONEST..

you dont think you could see her as a GF right now, the fact of the matter is..she likes you..you cant change her mind..and you dont..and she cant change your mind..tell her..you dont like her that way..shes nice..but shes not someone you could see as a GF..simple as that..dont tell her you dont want a gf right now..when the truth is you do..because then once she see's you with someone you do like..then shes gonna wonder wtf happened..since you said u didnt want a GF...be her friend..tell her you cant see her as a GF right now..and the best thing to do is to be friends for now..and maybe someday u 2 could date..but make it clear that your not promising anything...your simply saying that "right now you dont like her that way, but maybe later u might, since noone can tell the future." (which is true..you might end up liking her as you get to know her more).that way..if she decides to continue chasing you..then its her decision..and not yours...and theres no obligation to you...i know best..because im in this same situation...so trust me...tell her that you dont like her that way..and to just be friends..and see where that goes..if you date in the future after becoming friends..then fine..but no promises...end it like that..dont "ditch" her..and dont lie to her..be honest...

Best answers
Tell her you're g@y, I bet it would work rofl.

Nah seriously, tell her the truth or learn to like her. your choice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
n0, man you breake her heart? you´ll either breake ur penis man ._. i always said no to girls wich i didnt liked in anyway... why on the world are beatiful girls there? to go out with ugly girls? nooo man

simply no

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow..please dont tell me you just told him to lie to the girl and make up a story to get her distracted?
Yeah, I did. That's how things were at my high school. You had all these kids creating all this dumb campus drama. Just mix things up a little, and be original. Chances are she'll be more hurt by hearing you don't like her. But since I doubt anyone's single high school relationship would last till college, in the end any hard feelings would merely be past, and irrelevant.

EDIT: Whoops. 1991, huh? Save my advice until you reach high school.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I had the same problem a few years ago. There was this uber hot girl right and she was crazy bout me. I figured, Im desperate and hot, shes willing and hot, 1+1=11. I didnt like her that much and still went for it. Biggest mistake ever.

After dating for a month I couldnt take it anymore and though up a bs story to get her of my back. I told her I wasnt ready for a relationship and that I had too many issues (which was sorta true). Well skip to the end... shes still in-love with me and doesnt know that Im a prick.

I have regreted that for ever.

Best answers
Wow.. Sounds awefully similar to a siltuation that happened to me not long ago.

Just tell her she's not your type, or shoe's not what your are looking for. It may break her heart, but that one of the two option you have mate; Break her heart, or live a lie.

Wounds heal my friend.

Best answers
Tell her you are homosexual, that'll make her like you even more and your problem is fixed. ;)

p.s. She'll like you more because women love *** men... or boys in your case.

Best answers
I would just tell her that you don't see yourself being in a relationship with her. Don't say it in a mean way, be casual and respectful of the way she feels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lying is going to be more hurtful in the long run and will likely make problems for you later on. Tell her you just don't like her that way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Tell her you are a DBZ mastar.
<3

Just say it would not work out and that there are plenty of other guys better than you...If she's mature, she would understand. If you lie and go along with it, the relationship has no foundation and will end in disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom