Yes its Perfect Cell, AND YES ITS FOR ESF SO U GUYS CAN LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
here this model will be for esf.. all I've got to do is finish the skin and give it to some one to animate it and put it ingame.. then thats one model FOR NOW!!! and for a long while till I fell its time to make another model for this mod....!!!!!

http://freedoms.litedxdesign.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=52333

LEAVE ME ALONE NOW IN MY OTHER THREADS DONT NAG ME !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good

Its very good mystery i see your trying to skin it:yes:he looks alittle skinny by the penus protector

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yup I'm trying to skin what ever I can get my hands on.. its for practice mostly.. but hey its going some where so its all good ^_^

Best answers
That is nice

Good work on that model one of the best i have seen. Love the skin ;)

Best answers
woohooo a perfect cell finally and looks rea:D :shocked:

Best answers
w00t

Nice model (hehe carnt wait to put it where cell stage 2 goes)

U rock Mystery X!!!

Keep up the good work man

Scruffie

S
Crotch is far to high up. I mean, Jesus Christ, it looks like Gohan went for one helluva low blow.

Poor Cell...

Knees are too high up, and because of the crotch thing, your legs are way out of proportion.

Thats all for now...

Best answers
so people nagging you to make esf models actually worked then mistery? ;) hehe

very nice model, the proportions are correct, the skin is looking mighty fine.. looks like a classic bit of M-X modelling to me! :D :yes:

Best answers
I'd say the torso is way too small. But other than that it great.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Saiyan Rebirth last I checked didnt need my help ne more so ya... I use a slightly edited model of Cell..

+ model edits I really dont give a dam about once I'm finished with the model u guys can go and edit the thing cause I'm just using this cell model to practice my skinning.. not my modeling skils..

But I am working on a new model and I will post that when I've got a first Beta of it finished... and the one I'm talking about now that will be for SC not FOR ESF

OH and by nagging its more like when they are saying "IS THIS FOR ESF" "WOW CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT IN ESF" "YOU ***ER WHY POST THIS IN ESF FORUMS IF ITS NOT FOR ESF"

;(yes its for all the ***in little ingrates...:S

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dude that is the best one i have seen!
i had on ebefore but the elbow joint was misaligned and the wings were too big...but yea taht is so awesome! very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom