Yes its Perfect Cell, AND YES ITS FOR ESF SO U GUYS CAN LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!!!!

Best answers
yeh but that might look weird if he's getting hit, wouldn't exactly be smiling then would he.. lol :D

Best answers
the wings look kinda short. look at the pic that majin prince posted. thats how long they should be. it looks nice.:p

Best answers
it looks easy to give him an evil smile, but what do u need to change: the eyebrowse the nose and the mouth. sorry 2 much work and it is good so :p

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I have one problem with that model... o_o
It is toooo chibi (kid like).
I think the size of the head compared to rest of body might be it... or he is too weak looking... his arms, legs and wings could do with some lengthening
But it is certainly chibi cell. ;D

Remeber... Cell was one tall SOB. :devil:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont give a **** bout the model cause I'm using it for practice.. onces the model is released edit it...

and why do the eyes so far apart? did I make the eyes far apart like that?q

Best answers
Majin Saiyajin, how do you know the model isn't tall up against other models? I think the model is like a 100% improvement over the original cell transformation model and I can't wait for it to be finished.. one question.. if DivX is skinning the model how is it skinning practice for ole mistery? or is it a joint project.. like mistery skins a bit then DivX skins a bit lol.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pretty much joint.. its more like this.. I started the skin and model and then Divx wanted to try to skin it.. then he got lazy and asked me to send what I had to him.. so he would have less to do..

Some of it is mine.. and most of it is his work..

there is alot of unfinished stuff that I had planned out for the skin which I will still try and make no worries ^_^

Best answers
still......i would like to get this and Bryggs Gotenks. i like:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
yes what mistery X says is true i edtited your eyes mistery cell has purple eyes u know :p and the eyes are now good i think. cya.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: cool

Originally posted by Skunk ass
I like it
en douwe ek
And Douwe is a very cool name, i'm about 20 miles away from you. As for the model the neck needs to be thicker, and i don't care if i'm wining. The skin is perfect!

Best answers
Mistery X, a bit of the thread but your last signature was much better then this one :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya I know it was better but my sig goes with who ever I'm modeling at the time ^_^

Best answers
hey, mis when are u going to animate the modell ?

Best answers
Originally posted by DivX
yes what mistery X says is true i edtited your eyes mistery cell has purple eyes u know :p and the eyes are now good i think. cya.
how did you edit it??

Best answers
I skinned it -_-', and mistery x sended it 2 me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom