Best answers
hey i finally got i website back up!!!!

so for anyone who cares see my sig

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you sure? cause either the link dont work or it aint up yet

Best answers
i dont think it works while im changing stuff around, and sence im no longer doing that, it should work

Best answers
Vengaurd.. i found ur blue scouter... but dident u make 1 whit new animations? and i cant send u PM:s ur box is full :S hehe

Bolteh2

B
what the hell do you with animations?? cuz scouter is a static sprite, it doesnt move -> thus no animations :/

anyway, pretty nice site with some usefull stuff :D

Best answers
when u press down the scouter the sound comes and then the thingy gows down... i had a blue scouter before but the animations dident go down thay blurd inn or somethig

Best answers
im sorry man, you must've gotten it from someone else, my scouter just scrolles on in, no new animations...but if you explain to me what you thought the other one did, i think i could make a new one.

Best answers
yea like Majin Prince said... it zooms... and u know the "box" around the scouter the bug box it was gone on the scroll down animations... thats why i wantet it becouse it bugs me to see the box.. i can upplod a pic leter and show u what i mean..

// zion (sorry if my english s*cks)

EDIT:

See the box arund the scouter... i dont want that.. the one whit zoom dident have that box... well... any body upp for fixing it? ;D o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom