yeah but i only have 56k

Retired
Best answers

that test is with a cable line, you also have to take into account io have 4 flash fxp windows downloading. ftp server(5 users on right now) and 1 mirc send. so you can imagine what speed it would be without anything

Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
WOGMAN!

Im getting it from a cable connection we both live in Sydney

put 2 and 2 together

I'll burn u a cd wih beta and the halflife update now arnt i a good friend!
haha thanx man but i need 2 get it on wednesday, bec on the following thursday i need 2 take it a cyber cafe and woop ALL my friends asses
but thanx bro

Best answers
heh . i did the test again now and i got 2.7 :devsmile:
i have another comp at the same modem (i am behind a router) and kazaa is running on it! (u think kazaa doesn't eat up bandwidth?? ur wrong baby .. it does .. and it eats alot!!) o_o

this test is crazy btw!

Best answers
dont be pussys, 100mb is nothin and im on 56k, 100mb is a 5 hour job, easy.

Best answers
yeh..i got a 56k, and like every1 has said..just get something like..go-zilla.. it is easy..download it over night..and..then pause it..and turn off ur comp..(when it needs a rest as some do) and when u turn it back on and connect..resume the download..it will take me ages to download it..but..i bet it is gonna be worth it

Best answers
well im being sneaky this time hehe. Im downloading it at my school they have like a broadband or sumit, then im gonna e-mail it to me, or burn it or sumit

-Guru

Best answers
i have cable:) :) :)
:devsmile: and i can burn it to a cd
so no prob for me
you better get a download accelarator or buy it

Best answers
If you leave it like a week or maybe a month:cry: some computer magazine might just put it on there free cd thing. thats how i got alpha.

DAMN YOU 56K!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom