Best answers
Wow great wall paper, I can see no flaws at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the cutting out is prety poor o_O

apart from that, no real errors I can see

Nice work ^_^

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job man very nice, I liek the 3D stuff in the background.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it too much. The cutouts are kinda poor especially where the hair parts. The bg is a simple tut with some nice effects laid over it and the text is unreadable and means nothing. It will also get covered by the icons. I don't like the colour of the bg either. Maybe add a colour layer over it?

Heres what I would do to improve it:
- Clean up the image cutout's
- Change the text into a name of a wallpaper and move it to a different posistion
- Add a colour layer over the bg to make it flow better.

Hope that helps!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im aware the cutout is pretty poor. i was working on it while half asleep, there already is a color layer over it, the original color of those shapes where orange. and the text isnt unreadable. if u have atleast a decent eye it says "got jo?" which would make sense considering jo is the character that has the most emphasis. yes it will be covered with icons but not everyone puts there icons straight up and down i put my icons horizontaly, so alot of the times i make wallpapers that will make u think where to put yor icons to make it look better.

but u r intitled to your opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work(wish i could do stuff like that :/)

Best answers
im confused about the text....wut do u mean by GOT JOF? the some G@Y code that no one can decifer? j/k :p

seriously though, thats a real good WP...a lot better than i could do...:\

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't realy like it, the tut effect in it just looks.... lame really, I don't really like the border where the txt is on, and for me the chars seem to be the most important thing of the piece... while the 3d background looks very nice, u just put it away really.. also there to much contrast in color to make it good for a wp in my book, with exceptions but not in this case

grtz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom