yay...

Best answers
thanks to uselessresponce i now have a sig....im gonna soon make my own but till then this baby(which i think is kickass) will do

what does every1 think of uselesses hard work?

Best answers
i don't see it, i am glad to host anything made by uselessresponse, pm me about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it came out pretty good, yes the pic quality is bad, thats my worst point, i used alot more brushes than filters this time, i like the animmation except for when the text changes, the brightness is odd

And mr satan you want to have my babys *shudders extremely violently*

for those who cant see it mabye thisll help

how am i so goofy lol, a guy wanting me to have babies with him is just a scary though *begins shuddering again*

Best answers
i really hate the internet its so......evil...

oh about hte babys thing.......well.......it cant be helped the way i feel...j/k really i am...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

here it is off of my host, it wont be up too long thogh before my host runs out crits please

Best answers
looks good ...green text is a lil too bright to see tho especially with the white glow around it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not changing the glow cause i need itfor the animation, i might tone down the text a little bit, but then it may be tough to see lol choices, and i would have to redo the animations with the new text color

Best answers
hey useless ya know when Saiyaman156 is gonna host the sig for you/me?.....thats hoping he still wants to.....or else im gonna have to kiss up to my bro...oh i hope saitaman hosts it,,,,i hate my bro.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont need to dubble post to see if a sig works

the forums will automaticly update every previous post with ur new sig,avatar,and so on

Best answers
yeah thank hibiki but i did know that its just i was just seening if it worked with a new post..(cause i could see my sig but i didnt know if other ppl could)

but any thank for the freindly warring wont happen again

P.S is it acully working or not?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's working just fine now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom