yay! my cousin is getting married

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe what does you cousin have to do with us. Nah im just playing. Tell your cousin(s) i said congradulations, and can i be the flower girl?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
:D thx, ill tell em :) btw, wats a flower girl?
The little girl/IceMan at teh wedding who walks up the aisle throwing flower petals on the floor.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I call best man =P just joking wish your cousin good luck from me :]

Best answers
fortnox said:
my cousin Rob is getting married :D is that cool or wat? :D they got engajed bout 1.5 hours ago :D i sent him a super greeting card
omg I think I just crapped my pants! :laff:

Seriously, my condolences to your cousin. Marriage is a way for a man to show his love and devotion to a woman, and a way for a woman to subjugate and demoralize a man who loves her. I'm getting married this August :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
The little girl/IceMan at teh wedding who walks up the aisle throwing flower petals on the floor.
I'm only 3 years old. I'm not a little girl either. I just wanna dress up in a pwetty dress and flower petals on teh ground, and when the bride walks down the ailse, i'll set them on fire hehehehehe.

good luck in the wedding. did they give you a position yet?

Best answers
MARRIGE!! O_O

well congrats

but meh gf has been talking about marrige lately...kinda freakin me out...its a big step and all but hey if you're ready then more power to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom