yay for easy projects, (sdk included soon)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know its nothing fancy, but i was bored as hell and figured id do something quick and easy. no not your best friends mother, but a photoskinned playstation2. its 76 polys. base included. and there ARE a few i plan on claning up on my end, but when i release the model for a lil "skinning contest" (just to see what other people do with it, no prize included) you will most likeley not get the cleaned up version. but it wont matter the way the smoothing groups are you wouldnt be able to tell the difference

it looks decent from a distance atm. but up close the bump and spec maps get kinda ugly. which is making me want to do a skin by hand just to see what i can come up with.

its odd that every picture of the ps2 was taken in the same lighting. and same general elevation but the colors just wound up flat out weird on some parts.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get the .max file, the .3ds file. my skin and the blank uvmaps here

i cant say if the 3ds is right or not, i lost my milkshape reg code when i had to reformat and i havent got around to getting a new one yet. it looks right in max, but sometimes milkshape isnt too happy about importing stuff

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill give this a go later nuttzy =O thanks man!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY CRAP!

I was thinking of making a PS2!

Well, except that I wanted to make a PSTwo. Nice job though, even though it's simple. I'll give it a go too.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent work there nuttzy =P i love the textures you used, looks very nice and rustic, love it.

Best answers
Looking very nice nuttzy. I'll be giving it a go too o>
Think i'm gonna do the grey/white-ish one.

Best answers
Holy moly. That is one dirty PS2 :p. Looks good, though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< i admit it, my ps2 doubles as a coaster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD lol you still doin lowpoly !! !

do a high poly man xD

nways nice ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
belive me i planned on making a hi-poly one to generate normal maps for it. however now that my own pc's cpu fan is making a howling noise and overheating i cant very well address that problem ^^

im writing this from my brothers computer, im tempted to just install max onto this computer but i wouldnt be at it enough to get anything done, i will be checking up on this thread periodically until im able to use my computer again, (or get a new one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like your dog had a leek on it o_O

Besides from that looks good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom