Yay! ^_^

Best answers
i didnt like the list much...seemed like it covered too many RPG's and not enough games overall...alot of the ninja gaiden bosses were hard too...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played any of the games on that list. I'm not a big rpg fan.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then your dead to me sub

overall either ruby weapon from VII or omega weapon from VIII, took somewhere from 15-200 tries in order to beat them with no cheapass tactics

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
Then your dead to me Sub.

Overall, either Ruby Weapon from VII or Omega Weapon from VIII, took somewhere from 15-200 tries in order to beat them with no cheap-ass tactics.
Eh, I hate RPG games too. I barely play video games anymore, but if I had to name some kind of genere of video game I liked, I would say action/adventure games.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
NOBODY CARES !
Quoted for your opinion.

Anyways, I saw your thing at school today on proxy while I was supposed to do some research. Its awsome that you got something in like that. I sent stuff to GameFAQS and never got responded or get anything back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
if you wait about 30 seconds into the fight, then call the colonel, or the russian woman (dont remember her name). they suggest that mantis is reading your movements.
Nastasha Romanenko, how the hell can you forget a name like that = P?

Well, I don't agree much with the list, I have fought harder bosses in Megaman Command Mission....

Now, sepheh in KH I agree with, because I still havn't beat that *****...

Still a fun read, just wish you wouldn't be such a butthead about other peoples opinions when you want your own opinion respected...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, alot of peolple chewed out Logan... owned!

The list I agree with and disagree with. I disagree with the Star ocean ones because I never played any of them

One boss that took a long time to beat was Culex from Mario RPG. That guy was hard no matter what you did.

Also alot of bosses from the Zelda series took a while to beat.

Oh and some of the challanges from Super Smash brothers Melee were hard like event 51.

Some of the bosses from the Mario Series (the platform ones) were hard too.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross had some hard ones.

Really, you can't just pick 10 because there are soooooo many options. I love when games have hard bosses because it gives it a challange.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well maybe he picked those 10 characters that were HARD to him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasnt that psycho mantis thing what you had to do in the original MGS? Its been so long I cant remember, but it sounds very familiar.

Grats on being published, even if it is for a day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan said:
Sin Harvest
Sephiroth teleports into a corner and summons some nasty voodoo against you.
This move will hurt! Do not let it hit you! It will reduce your HPs to 1 (if you
have Second Chance equipped), and your MPs to 0. It will kill you outright if you
don't have Second Chance. After he does this, he will normally do a Teleport Sword
Slash and try and kill you. If you interrupt this move (by hitting him), he'll
immediately go into a Flame Pillar.
Two words. Ars Arcanum. Completely negates the attack. And why wouldn't you have Second Chance equipped anyway? It's one of the most useful things in the game and you have it by that point in the game. Also as you said, he'll stop the move and replace it with Flame Pillar if you attack him, and Flame Pillar is much weaker than Sin Harvest so it's a good trade.

Logan said:
As for FFX, I'm talking about storyline bosses. Not an arena battle.
I believe the title was 'The Top 10 Hardest Bosses in Video Game History' not 'The Top 10 Hardest Story Mode Bosses in Story Mode'.

Also regarding Mantis, it's easier on Twin Snakes than the original because you can shoot him while laying on the floor, meaning you can keep attacking him when he's using telekinesis instead of dodging it all, standing up and getting a single shot off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright I'm getting tired of people telling me what I should have put in this list. These are bosses I found hard when i first met them, ok? So telling me I'm wrong is just sad.

Someone close this topic before I lose it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe fphjr01 put it best in the thread "X" linked to:

All top whatever lists are a waste of time IMO anyway, b/c it just results in people arguing over opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom