Yamchu/Yamcha

Add him ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I suggest Yamchu/Yamcha for one of the next realease.
He is strong enought to beat Pikkon and he also got some good attacks.
Attacks:
Kamehameha
The Controlable Ball he used against kami
Wolf attack (make him a bit stronger in melee but it cost a lot of ki)

I guss I forgot attacks but this is just an intro.

Best answers
Hell ya man ive been wanting yamcha alot but watch there all gonna go add tien hes better blah blah blah Yamcha is one of the oldest characters and can still kick azz

Mystic-ROsHI

M
i think yamcha, tien and Master Roshi should be included. so yea....o_o O_O

Best answers
Lol master Roshi has a tranformation remember when he went all buff in stuff during the ma tornament

Best answers
he also does in when he saves that oxking hill.. and in the special "In seach for the dragonballs", he uses that trick on a hole navy :)

about adding yamcha... great idea.. the more the better :D

im just afraid that he's to weak in health.. any of you tried M.u.g.e.n edition 2(dragonball)? when you are master roshi or mr.satan, they have incredible little life.

almostdeleted

A
Tien is better he has more attacks.

Kikoho
Kamehaeha
Multiform
The thing he does in DB World tourny against yamcha when he puts his fingers together and absorbs attacks. (This could work as a white shield attack but could not be fired)

Best answers
Tien with kamehameha o_o
I think thats wrong

I think Yamchu got more attacks then I wrote.

almostdeleted

A
eehh who knows. Thats what it said on a site I was on. Who knows. Almost every char in dbz has Kame now adays.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
eehh who knows. Thats what it said on a site I was on. Who knows. Almost every char in dbz has Kame now adays.
Tienshinhan does know Kamehameha
He showed it off in front of master roshi when he found out
master roshi was jackie chun in disguise. Tien Said to him
"I can do any technique you come up with" or something like that.

Best answers
The Controlable Ball he used against kami = Sokidan, which is a pretty cool move.

And here are Tien's attacks:
Bukujutsu: The ability to fly with his Ki.

Dodonpa:(Dodan Wave) A blast he shoots from one finger, which explodes upon impact. In Dragonball this is a powerful attack.

Haikyuken:(Volley Ball Fist) Tenshinhan uses this technique by hitting his opponent around like a volley ball. This attack is also called the volley ball technique.

Hanegaeshi Kamehameha: Tenshinhan uses this technique to redirect a kamehameha back at the firer. He uses this against Yamcha.

Kamehameha: It is a Ki blast, which is charged up held behind him in cupped hands, then brought forward to release a large straight blast of energy.

Kiakeshi (Kiai): This technique is used simply by yelling really loud which disperses weaker Ki attacks.

Kikoha: This is your generic ki blast that all Z warriors know. There isn't anything special about it.

[Shin] Kikoho: (Tenshinhan's signature attack.) He puts his tips of his fingers and thumbs of both hands together, forming kind of an "O"ish triangle between his fingers and his thumbs. Then he concentrates energy into his hands and builds up the power. After that he shoots an extremely powerful Ki blast with his hands in the same position at his opponent. This attack is almost impossible to dodge, but takes almost all of your energy, and Ten could've died whenever he used it. Later on Tenshinhan develops this technique to become the Shin-Kikoho, which is even more powerful.

Konsegan: This attack is a ki blast shot from your eyes. Tenshinhan shoots it from his 3rd eye.

Machine Gun Tsuki:(Machine Gun Fist) This technique is used by Tenshinhan by attacking his opponent quickly punching his opponent's weak points.

Mafuba: It is a swirling blast of energy shot at the intended demon. Once caught in the blast, the blast is directed into a jar, bottle, or other imprisonment container, then imprisoning the demon. But if the container is opened, whoever is trapped inside will be freed.

[Shin] Shinnoken: This technique is used to split Tenshinhan into four different parts. Each part of him created is not just an image like that created with the Zanzoken, but can fight and be attacked. The only problem with the Shinnoken move is that each person only has a quarter of the power and the speed than if there was only one. He later develops this into a Shin-Shinnoken that is more effective.

Shiyoken: Tenshinhan sprouts out an extra set of arms from the shoulders. This allows him to make more punches and hurt his opponent quicker and harder.

Taiyoken:(Solar Flare) Tenshinhan puts his hands in front of his face (palms facing toward his face), and yells "Taiyoken." It sends out an extremely bright light, that blinds his opponent for a while.

Telepathy: This is Tenshinhan's ability to communicate with his mind. He does this with Chaozu, so if one of them gets in trouble the other will know without saying one word aloud.

Zanzoken: Tenshinhan can move so fast he leaves an "after-image," while attacking from another standpoint.

(The Ability to Copy Attacks): Tenshinhan can copy other peoples techniques by using his 3rd eye to read and understand how do the attack somehow. This is how Tenshinhan can do attacks like the Kamehameha and Mafuba. This ability would come in hady a lot.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Is it just me or in the English Dub during the Saiya-Jin Saga, did Yamcha say 'Spirit Bomb' when he used his controllable ball attack?

And the more I think about it, the more I believe Tien would be a good addition to ESF. His attacks seem pretty varied, melee and energy.

Best answers
very good Engar :D

and yes, your correct.. the Sokidan was dubbed as the Spirit Bomb in the Saiyan Saga!

Best answers
In germany I think he didn't said that.

I think both should be in one of the next versions Tien and Yamchu.

almostdeleted

A
Yamcha sucks. What would he transform too "Super wolf yamcha" lol. Tien could turn into "Mystic Tien" :] o_o and he could get his blue close from the buu saga. :] o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PIKKON IS STRONGER THEN TIEN AND YAMCHA.Are you guys retarded:S

Best answers
I think they should add Yamcha, Tien and Roshi in because it would be fun kicking weak fighters around screen for a while because that's all their good for because they are nowhere near as strong as the other fighters.

Lu

Best answers
Tien was stronger than krillin in the Buu saga and Yamcha was able to beat the guys from Afterlife Tournament.
So both are are much stronger than Frieza :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom