Best answers
look good for me :)

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Update:

I've added his chest muscles

Best answers
Backfaces on his belt and shoulders aswell by the looks of things, flip those faces D;

Nice job though, always nice to see new work in here

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
@Glode, at the shoulder are few polys and thats why its like that and the belt things are actually 2 planes 1 with an order of faces and another with reveresed vertex order... that will look good in game... ;)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This WILL be a buddy for Krillin.

Best answers
@Glode, at the shoulder are few polys and thats why its like that and the belt things are actually 2 planes 1 with an order of faces and another with reveresed vertex order... that will look good in game... ;)
I highly dought back faces will look good ingame lol :p , besides, 4 quads could create the belt, you really dont need that many faces there. You could take most of the belt polygons and put them into the shoulders to round them off more.

Maybe Jesus or Skiwan will drop in and give you some polyflow advice for character modeling, I focus on environment work now days and not touched character modeling (well, not fully, I've done minor stuff) since last year.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
see?! so why does everyone hate him because he made a gohan he a MODELER he make his own stuffz (execpt for the bojack gohans boots)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was starting to loose faith in you kazumer keep it up man you might yet impress me

Best answers
Yamcha looks awesome, cool model dude.

I'm guessing the biggest problem with adding Yamcha/Tien is creating all the animations they'd need, right?

Whatever happened with Project Tien? Did that ever get completed?

And is it possible to rig the model exactly the same as say Goku so you could use his animations? Maybe just skin the Goku model to look like Yamcha? I've used Milkshape, but not modeling software, so I'm unsure whether it'd work.

Then you could take Tien's partially completed setup and finish it. All you'd have to do after that is make the buddy system for Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha, and balance it out.

If you wanted more updated and professionally done models/animations, those could be basic placeholders to test with, so when the real ones were completed, you could swap them out and it'd be done.

EDIT: Sorry for drawing focus from your model. Keep us updated! ^_^

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see?! so why does everyone hate him because he made a gohan he a MODELER he make his own stuffz (execpt for the bojack gohans boots)
Go read some rules and shut the hell up. The Team and mods deleted what needs to be deleted.

But This Is a nice model. Im liking the look of it so far. Keep up the good work and maybe you will get in Team. :p

Says who?
Says hleV and Me.

But seriously, if not then I will force hleV to make it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go read some rules and shut the hell up. The Team and mods deleted what needs to be deleted.
I understand that you have issues with Bardock, but is there a reason why you're assaulting members of the community? Specifically the new ones? I recommend that you calm down, because such an attitude isn't welcome here. Almost everybody had something about them that pissed people off when they first joined the community, so give the kid a chance. He doesn't deserve such an attitude that he's getting lately by members of the community lately. I'm disappointed in you, Death.

Says hleV and Me.

But seriously, if not then I will force hleV to make it.
You're calling the shots? Last I checked, the team makes the decisions on who gets in ESF and who doesn't.

---

The model is pretty nice, especially after most of the body was modeled in just under an hour. (And that says a lot, I'm really picky about this sort of stuff.) I have no crits (like always), but I suggest that you detail the model once everything else is finished. Folds, facial features, etc. Just try to increase the poly count.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No wonder why Dam disabled his reputation. He would be in a big - LOL.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc[/ame]

Hlev and Deathshot could probably cook something up with amxx that adds krillin as a buddy. Provided amxx works with 1.3, of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No wonder why Dam disabled his reputation. He would be in a big - LOL.
because Damaera controls what functions go on the forum.

Oh wait a minute, no he doesn't. Skyrider does. "LOL."

Model is really good. I'm not too in depth with modeling to properly critique, but from a "does it look good so far physically", i say yes.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain, anyone can choose whether or not they want reputation on, it has nothing to do with Sky. That being said, having reputation off doesn't really mean anything - Mastasurf has reputation off and I believe Maj does, too.

Reputation doesn't ever seem to move up, though. I think you always have 1 green bar no matter what.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
well i wont do the belt thingies from planes.. ill do them from boxes and they wont look like backfaces... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom