Yamcha the Desert Bandit

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Some clothes for Yamcha so he looks like he did in the beginning of Dragonball. Also, long hair.
If you really want to make it different, there could be sword mechanics like Trunks, as Yamcha used one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think Yamcha and Tien would be awesome buddy characters for Krillin.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamcha is not even a character in ESF.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Which I was disappointed about. Seriously, how else are you going to establish the bottom of the barrel of power levels?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which I was disappointed about. Seriously, how else are you going to establish the bottom of the barrel of power levels?
Krillin ^^

That aside its not like we balance PLs according to the show ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tien was planned at some point. (Project Tien) . The community was supposed to model and animate Tien . Would be nice if that project would be restarted.

Would be a shame not to see Tien and his Tri Beam in ESF

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien was planned at some point. (Project Tien) . The community was supposed to model and animate Tien . Would be nice if that project would be restarted.

Would be a shame not to see Tien and his Tri Beam in ESF
KIKO-*******-HO!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kiko-Star star star star star star star - Ho it is then!

Tien would be an interesting character. Hmm maybe we could get someone to start up Project Tien up again and finish it. I think we could get a rough draft of what is needed in animations and sounds now.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I still think Yamcha and Tien would be awesome buddy characters for Krillin.

Holy shit this is the best idea. Works out so much better than Krillin magically growing hair for his "transformation".

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy shit this is the best idea. Works out so much better than Krillin magically growing hair for his "transformation".
Kuririn doesn't grow hair when he transforms in ESF: Final.

Best answers
still sad that tien doesnt come ingame....model was done....so far..like i know...animations and bones maybe have to be fitted to the new animations....but still i would like to see him ingame.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still sad that tien doesnt come ingame....model was done....so far..like i know...animations and bones maybe have to be fitted to the new animations....but still i would like to see him ingame.
Model would need an update with normal maps and what not. But the offer stands untill the release date for ESF is announced. So GL with that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Good to know , though we'd probably need atleast one good modeller who has the will and time to start this...

Best answers
awwww i want to play as tien has the new ESF cameout i'm new

Best answers
Model would need an update with normal maps and what not. But the offer stands untill the release date for ESF is announced. So GL with that.

so they got a lot of time;)

Best answers
not to be rude but what support they get? i saw the model..........looked really ok..........dont know how the bones get handled right now........if the skeletons can be taken from a goku(a new one) and given to tien. they added those special animations so movement is smoother......all the new stuff........do they get that support? i personally dont think so.
how shall them be able to do them without knowing what the new names are or what animations there are?

i personally really think they should get a bit more help. also the attacks and all that........the standard really has risen......its hard to keep up to that if u are not involved.

what was the reason the last tien didnt get implented? looked really finished to me that day.

http://forum.esforces.com/threads/65878-Tien

i think that one looks really nice o.o
his cannon attack and some beams really shouldnt do much of work to add.....some sounds ok.....but the skeleton......i think that is now impossible to handle without help of the team.
so what else keeps that little one from beeing in?

EDIT:

found this around aswell:

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The team did their part by making a list of the animations needed. Aside from DT doing the animations himself all the support was already there.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama was giving advice with the textures, DT with animations. They got all the knowledge support they would need the first time round. They got to a point of having a model with animations, but never a finished set of the generic list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom