Yamcha should be in esf

Best answers
the Attacks name is "Spirit ball" nad he used it in DB as well,against "Kmicicolo" in the Body of this guy called Chen...the conrtolled this attacl and let it go thrpough the floor and then hit chen^^

Could be a nice attack...

Best answers
o wel, and ESF is DB and DB Z, and AF is real / not fake, it is just not oficial, if it was fake, they would be in court for copy right.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think Yamcha would be an O.K. character to add. Here's what I think his attacks could be.
Starting Powerlevel: 600,000
Transform Powerlevel: 2,500,000
  • Melee - One of his combo's could be Wolf Fang Fist
  • KI Blasts
  • Generic Beam/Ball
  • Weak Kamehameha
  • Sokidan (Spirit Ball, or Spirit Bomb as you people put it.) - Fire one at a time, and should be moderately difficult to avoid (Alittle harder than goku's Kame Torpedos), and alittle faster, maybe about the speed of Swooping.
His transformations would be:
  • Training with Kami (1.5x)
    • Improved version of Sokidan (Be able to fire two at once)
  • Training with King Kai (1.5x)
    • Improved version of the Weak Kamehameha, which actually becomes the real Kamehameha.

Best answers
No yamcha is too weak.And he doesnt fight much,he is weaker than krillin,so i dont think he should be in ESF.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
We are not saying how he was in the show, nor how strong he was. We're saying if he should be in ESF. Besides, even though his only original attack was the Spirit Ball (Too my knowledge), he does have some good attacks.

Best answers
the only way he got defeated was by the green guys, who used kamakazee. and when he was in the time chamber, he lasted longer than krillin and chowsu. he doewsnm't give up fighting at all, he just stops training for a while, and krilllin stops fighting for ages and becomes unaible to fight when yamcha still could!

Best answers
No, don't screw yamcha, yamcha would be kwl to add to the game. Along with tien and android 18 and maybe 17/a6 or even 19/20.

Best answers
Actually I think 17# would be better to add than 18# and I think that 17# is also cooler to fight against..

If i was up to me I'd say let's make ALL androids.. 20#, 19#, 18#, 17# and 16#.

Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
If i was up to me I'd say let's make ALL androids.. 20#, 19#, 18#, 17# and 16#.
Ok people, i agree with optimus, but this is a thread about YAMCHA so stop going off topic. From now on, say if you want yamcha or not and any other ideas AFTER the buisness of yamcha to do with Captain Ginyu and Androids and villains. You can also talk about Tien instead of Yamcha as i would like him added with his four arm techniuqe and spirit cannon and optical illusions. But this is stilll a Yamcha thread, rememebr that :shocked: !

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now if i remeber correctly in DB they all trained under certain masters Turtle(roshi)
Crane(that guy who got roboty) and i think there was a wolf master

Turtle=Kamehameha
Crane=Dodompae
Wolf=Wolffangfist/blast in DB and in the cell saga he uses a wolffang blast in cells back
and he used it heeps in dragon ball and if he could do it then he could do it now

Best answers
the wolf master was gokus grandfather gohan. gohan didn't teach goku that stuff as he didn't get enough training before goku went asaru and killed gohan himself. but he oculd do wolf fang fist as a special combo or woteva, kai ball, kai beam/ generic ball, camahama (weak), spirit ball, wolf fang blast and anythign else, suggest plz, and tell me if you think it is a good idea or not.

Best answers
yamcha = looser His attacks: kamehameha(very weak) sokidan (weak too) wolf fang fist :D It's make laugh.It's useless.Remember he used his wolffangfist in 22 23 budokai,bet two times he was defeated.That wolffangfist is ( ²©¤©£µ¬¥ ) ridicules
And he only used this two attacks(kamehameha,sokidan). So what would be his attacks in ESF ? Only two normal attacks. :p

Best answers
yea so, trunks has one normal atack, burning atack, and wolf fang fist is right click on melee, hold it down and it charges. if you wanted to activate it, before you swoop, hold down right click and it comes up with a charge bar, the same rules aplsay, when it gets to the strength you want it, swoop into the person you want to hhit it with and caboom. it hits them, it isn't exactly strong, but it is better than any other normal melee atack and sword atack (unless you are adding a slash atack). and his kamahama is not very weak, it isn't as strong as gokus as goku has done every possible aspect of it, it is about three quaters of the strength of gokus camhama. and his spirit ball is the strength of a special beam cannon fully powered. he is kwl and he used solar flare so he could have that, already he has more attacks than trunks so his stats would be;

speed; 100
health; 100
starting powerlevel; 650
transformation (power up and change of clothes) ; 3,000,150

pretty good now.

Best answers
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
and his spirit ball is the strength of a special beam cannon fully powered.
Is this a joke :shocked: O_O :laff: :D
sokidan isn't that powerful o_O :\ :warning:

Best answers
I think yamcha should be in esf!, only than i have a good punching bag!

Best answers
great idea, but yamcha would be good in the game as he is actually better than krillin.
so if u use krillin as a [unching bag, u'll use yamcha as a punching bag.
o yea, yamchas max speed would be 195. that is a moderataly gould speed as humans (for some aparant reason) are normally very fast in DBZ.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Actually Krillin was better than Yamcha, in terms of bravery, and power. Krillin was stronger than Yamcha, and always have been. Yamcha was the weakest amongst the fighters, but he did have some good attacks to role into the ring.

Best answers
Well first of all, Yamcha would be a very good character in ESF. Although he was only as strong as Krillen, and close to Tien... he still stayed in the game as a valient fighter with a sense of style.

Yamcha is probably the fastest human fighter since he trained by the wolf sytle. He prooves his speed numberous times in the show. Next off, I would classify him more as a mellee fighter then for strength although he has some good techniques.

Yamcha: :yes:
~Techniques~
Wolf Fang Fist (Mellee attack, lock on) This attack can be preformed from far away, and in doing so Yamcha will charge towards the opponent with great momentum into his combo.
Kamehameha (Long range beam) Your typical wave beam, nuff said.
Power Shot (Ki controlled ball, homing) Creates a sokidan in his hand and uses it as a ki mellee attack against his opponent.
Spirit Ball (Large controlled homing ball with explosion) This is his shin sokidan, it is slightly slower but its force on hard impact creates a giant explosion.
Zanzoken (Kenzu Fist): (Mellee ki attack, as seen on Racoome) Zanzokens behind opponent with a giant fist of energy that is released sending the opponent back.

~Transformations~
Unlock Potental (Aura around Yamcha)
Super Human (Larger Aura)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom