Best answers
good work on the yamcha. one thing though. make him a bit more muscular and built. he looks too skinny to me

Best answers
Originally posted by V' He gave credits so thats not ripping. Ripping is when somone steals a model and claims it as ones own.He clearly gave credits.
and this is not the same?....

Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
Here's my yamcha model
from what i can see is just AzN model with some changes... but still its AzN model...

he take a model from another one... take the parts he need "normaly the whole model" and make those litle changes so it makes look a diferent... and then he come here saying... hey take a look at MY MODEL "the model i made"... when all of us know is not...

ok, of course they can rip... but they cant say "hey take i look at my model" cuz is NOT

i realy feel sorry to get this thread off topic... just want to show my point...

* i dont want to make a new reply so im gonna edit this one...
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10739&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

I just cant undertand... how you guys can make a complete NEW definition of ripping...

Best answers
i love him i will d/l.....but his chest looks odd? like the line is to long

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We understand. He worded his post poorly. He should be more careful in the future. Let that be the end of this conversation.

Best answers
I will learn from my mistakes. Sorry everyone.

Originally posted by Glenn
Nice looking model. But the long hair, where the hell did you get that idea, sucks.
I got that idea because Yamcha had long hair in Dragonball and the first series of DBZ. But yes, I agree the long hair sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
Here's my yamcha model for all those Yamcha fans out there who are sick of waiting for Pr0 to release his.

*image here*

Credits to AzN Dragon for the base model, Teen Gohan.

Download Here.

now correct me if im wrong but he did not say he made the base model

he gave credit so how is it ripping

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Hibiki is right. Now that I look at Jimesu's first post again (which has not been edited) I noticed that there really is no case for calling him a ripper.

Either way, let's leave it at that, shall we?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
PLEASE! call me a ripper too, i dare ya :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, alot of spam banging aout here :\
anyways... nice model dude, its really good ^_^
need anything off my list, just pm me :|

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me clarify, because their seems to be confusion.

It is ripping whenever you use someones art. It is a bannable offense when you don't provide credit, and you don't obtain permission from the original author. If I catch you ripping I shake my head, if I catch you ripping and not crediting, whether or not you obtained permission, or if I find out that you have not obtained permission at all, you will receive a warning, and a ban on subsequent offenses. Crying rip is rogue moderation . . . don't do it unless you wan't a warning yourself. Notify a mod if you suspect ripping without credit etc . . .

If the abuse keeps up, no form of ripping will be tolerated on ESForces.com at all.

Best answers
the model is great, but what will his transformation be?

Best answers
Wtf its looks really original to my yamcha

only the head is from Azn!

Best answers
Yeah, and im really getting cut about it too, im still waiting for the pikkon thats supossedly been released;(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's not my fault, sorry, but the server redsaiyan.net is on got hacked. its supposed to go back up Today. or at best tomorow.

im sorry for anyone who is being pissed off because of it.

-SPiN

Best answers
Nice models Jimensu. :yes: I can't wait until your Frieza form 4 is complete. GJ and keep up the good work. :)

Btw, I have a request. :p Can you make a Perfect Cell? Im sure a lot of people would like that.

- Peace out

Best answers
Brollman, I didn't use your Yamcha model. It's all AzN's Gohan model, just edited. I did not use any of your work.
And I'm not making a Perfect Cell model, because there's already a few P.Cell models around. I may make one in the future, but not until I've finished my other models.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Progress - Frieza saga Vegeta

Hey Jimesu. May i ask which armor? He starts with his elite saiyan armor, with the shoulder things. Do you mean the white armor he wears after his battle with Ginyu force?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hope with the shoulder things

Man, i was hoping without. I wanted to see a model with that armor cause no one has made one before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom