Yamcha and Ginyu suggestion

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1)I have an idea. If Krillin has too few transformations and Yamcha doesn't have many either, why not buddy them up?

Yamcha has attacks (Spirit Bomb and Kamehameha) could be slower than Krillin but with a bit more health?

2) Ginyu has very few unique moves (one) and he relies on the buddy sytem a lot but why not have his style-challenged comrades teleport in for the attack?

Jeice has Crusher Ball (Basically Weaker Deathball) Reccome has Eraser Beam (Mouthblast) and Guido has telekenesis (he used it against Krillin and Gohan), I don't really remember Burter though?

Best answers
1) That should be instead of his first transformation and his second transformation should be what he has now but this would also mean the modeling of yamcha

2) Ginyu also had a purple attack... he never called it by a name though

burter was just plain fast and had a ball which could be fused with jeice's

Guido also had time freeze but that won't be added to the game...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, even if it were to stall all players but him in their tracks, can you imagine how bad the spam of an attack like that would be? Half the people would think at first that they were having a connection error.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 2nd Son said:
1)I have an idea. If Krillin has too few transformations and Yamcha doesn't have many either, why not buddy them up?

Yamcha has attacks (Spirit Bomb and Kamehameha)
Spirit Ball Not Spirit Bomb
The Suggestion is wise

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks or the correction. Maybe when Ginyu transforms the Crusher Ball attack becomes a joint attack by Burter and Jeice? Stronger, costs more and takes longer to charge.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you do know that buddy systems replace transformations right?

The suggestions that you gave about ginyu forces attacks are already being considered, but remember ginyu has body swap, so his "un-unique" ness, shouldnt be an issue. Plus you should be able to switch between buddy's midfight.

I kinda like the idea of krillin having a buddy, but with that being said, he's already quite a unique character as it is. Plus, rather than just yamcha, it'd be better to have tien there too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing that Krillin and Yamcha WERE about the same power level in the android saga, then i dont see why not put Yamcha and Krillin in there as buddies, maybe a little choatzu and tien buddy system wouldnt hurt either eh?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so let's make a Yamacha project x) i can make a ref for him. is there any 1 who is interested in modeling a nice Yamcha? :/

Best answers
If I could model then I would, because Yamcha is a really cool player.

But a Yamcha project will only be possible if Operation Tien gets done and the Gotenks project gets done.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
who said so? i think there's enaugh Yamcha lovers (lol) that could help for him to get in esf even faster then Tien. if there is some1 who could model a yamcha, i can draw a ref of him and post it here in 1 day. i think i can do nice refs http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ref4qh.jpg (like it? :rolleyes: )

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team get to decide what operations get done, as we're the ones implementing the characters. So if we think yamcha would be a good addition then we'll say, but untill then why start a project if you dont know it will be included?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well yeah u got your point.. im drunk lol i have too much stupid energy in my head xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom