Yaksumash, my name a Borat. My government send me to U.S. and A. to make a movie film

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who else is going to see this? Please tell me people are as excited as I am.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i was planning to go see this also, based on the trailer, it looks hella good and fun movie :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At my paper company, the movie reviewer gave this 4/4 stars...which is something he's pretty much never done.

He also had me use a quote from him as a pullquote: "I think this man may have made one of the funniest movies of all time."

Personally I don't see what's so funny about him but from what I understand he makes asses out of many pigheaded americans...which for me = entertaining. Plus my bud's taking me to see it today for my birthday anyhow.

The critics are totally raving about the movie, too.

"Please to see my movie film. If it not success, I will be execute."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll probably get it on DVD when it's out. I'm not a cinema person. x3

Looks damn funny though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watched it today. Tis funny but has 1 extremely weird moment that i wont spoil now.

P.S. it will give you nightmares.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahaha borat has to be one of the best movies of all time, it's up there with SoaP in my book.

Best answers
Didn't like it one bit, but that's me.. Im not the type of man that laughs with "giggle, penis, giggle jew" stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been wanting to see this. Not only does it look hilarious, but it also looks different. A good different.

"What's up vanilla face?"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
Didn't like it one bit, but that's me.. Im not the type of man that laughs with "giggle, penis, giggle jew" stuff.
It's a hell of a lot deeper than that... Sacha Baron Cohen is a very clever clever man. He actually is jewish btw.

I cant wait to see it, been a fan for years, was very pleased to know he was making a movie D:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna see it, but don't know when I'll get around to it. I should also look into the Ali G stuff sometime too.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As someone who has spent a lot of time around slavs of all sorts, I think I'd find the movie absolutely hilarious. I intend to see it at my earliest convenience.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
It's a hell of a lot deeper than that... Sacha Baron Cohen is a very clever clever man. He actually is jewish btw.

I cant wait to see it, been a fan for years, was very pleased to know he was making a movie D:
It is a natural law. Every ethnicity and religion is allowed to make fun of itself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, now I mean it when I say

What the **** is this movie about?

I heard all about it and how big it is, but i've only heard a name. Don't know if it's comedy/serious/romantic, or what the **** it's even about

anyone mind explaining? :3

Best answers
The movie stars Baren Cohen. An English comedian that has a lot of charecter personalities. One of them is Borat.

I really wanna see this movie, but I probably won't get to see it until it comes to DVD. It generally takes epic movies for me to see it in theatres.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, Brian Cohen is the main character of Monty Python's Life of Brian, not an actor. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom