y?! are ppl like that

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i was playin in one of the esforces servers just then.. theres this screwd up dude who kept sayin "vegeta has aids" " come suk daddys ****" and otha such vulgarities... later on during the game he changed his name to ultrassj_Vegeta.. my playin name.. and he was like " im so *** its not even funny".. this dude was a spectator the whole match.. which makes me wonder... wat the hell kinda life does he hav?.. i mean honestly.. ... just sits there watching the game abusing otha playas... he obviously has no life watsoever... dude u shud go outside... and shut the **** up u stupid wank...

i just wonderin.. ne1 else like come across ne1 like this in ne of the servers?.. honestly... i duno y ppl are like that

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its easier just to feel pity for fools like that. ignore them and they usually go away. the internet is the only way they can be a ***** and not get their grill kicked in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there's a whole lot of a-holes in the world, and the internet is a great place to find them. One shouldn't be surprised...

Best answers
I had a instance that i was meleeing this dude and i was always beeting him , i was faster to aim and teliport than him ( i was on a server i didnt have 0 ping:yes: ) and throught out the hole game he kept saying i was a hacker and that i made a script or somthing . He changed his name "DrAgonWins is a farmer" and he kept insulting me and spaming the server with the same stuff. My argument is upon if your "BETTER" than some one you are considerd (*A= :idea: a Loser *B= :idea: a Hacker *C=:idea: A example of a diffrence of opinion hence "vegeta has aids" )in the n00b eyes ....
also the major issue is upon maturity:]

as Hitokiri said "there's a whole lot of a-holes in the world,"

so sad but true:S

:]

Best answers
Maybe he is just making fun of how many people come up with all those "inventive" names. Ooo look its (9)Ssjgoku !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well at least u guys dont need to deal with nazi's

Best answers
...vegeta has AIDS??? :p:p...jk just ignore those people or mute them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right spectre. Whenever I'm down, I just say to myself, "Damn this sucks. But hey, no Nazis." And then I cheer right up:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah theres alot of fags online all i do is A.ignore them B. kick get the admin to kick them

btw: that picture, i did that when i was like 3 to my older broter the night before his very first day of school it was hilarious even though i only have pics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, ppl hide behind there comps so they can insult ppl and feel big like me u stupid ****ers:S

Best answers
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....pie...PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE

Max planets pop of aholes=99.5%

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say closer to 99.99~%

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too much spam...too much pain

CLOSED

btw: WARNING for [MaJiN]Buu-Boo for extreme spaming!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom