Xen the Ultimate Megasaiyan

Best answers
This is Xen from my fanfic "Z Wars - The Return of Z". I drew him cuz i was bored and i didn't use help lines if u know what i mean. :laff:

Here he is:

Best answers
he looks just like gohan except for the hair O_O
well.. you drew him pretty good hehe. i like it ^^

Best answers
Feet are way too small and he looks a hell lot like Gohan, except your's has longer hair.
Now that I look at it, it's a mix between Gohan and long haired Trunks >_>

Best answers
ill explain why hes looking like this

hes looking like this cuz i had gohan ssj2 ref for the head (face), the suit is looking like this cuz of goku ref. And the hair are without any ref.

the refs did i use on earlier drawings so i drew them first with ref and this guy is drawed without any refs. Almost without ref cuz the refs i used on this guy are in my head u understand? :laff:

the food in the backround is too small i know but the food in the front of the pic s good i think.

C&C are welcome except for the "This is total sh** or something" posts ^^.

I hope all questions are answered now. :laff:

Best answers
I really like it, looks just like something outta DBZ. Personally I dont mind if it looks like Gohan, to me it still looks awesome. Kick ass job man, keep drawing :]

Best answers
I never said that the fact that the character looks like gohan was a bad thing, the drawing is nice.

Best answers
thanks i will draw another guy he looks almost like vegeta i think u all know the reason ^^ :laff:

I call him Kley and he will be :shocked: majin :shocked: so be patient a while. :smile:

I don't know if Vegeta has a brother but maybe Kley could be his brother :rolleyes:

Bolteh2

B
looks ugly.. get some drawing lessons... specialy on anatomy and SKETCHING not just drawing the outlines

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good attempt at capturing Toriyama's style, but you should definately concentrate on original drawings.

Best answers
Bolteh said:
looks ugly.. get some drawing lessons... specialy on anatomy and SKETCHING not just drawing the outlines
Ugly? i think it looks great.

The only one who is ugly is YOU!!! ;(

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic: Something tells me, that wasn't a good idea to say, Majin Pool. :S

Ontopic: i think the hair is a little weird, but the rest looks great :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Pool can get a "freindly" reminder to not flame, and Bolty can recieve a freindly reminder that flaming back is also not allowed.

Bolteh2

B
i wasnt going to flame back.. that picture is wrong in ever yway.. he just took some pics from dbz and smacked them together... he basicly copied gokues body, added gohans head and added some weird looking hair... the drawing misses style.. its just a direct outline draw without any building up... no fake skeleton, no guidelines... this proofs that the dude cant draw and just copies original pics (i didnt say trace, i said copied... would look much better of he had traced it)... only person that can draw in this forum is david ... and i mean really draw.. all the others can copy original pictures (some bad, some good) but at least david knows how to draw it all...

lets start on this one;. the perspective on the ehad is weird, eyes are placed in some weird angly.. the head seems to be floating from the neck...
the arms... they also flout.. not attached to the body... way too far away from the body to be "normal"...
runners up... folds.. just look weird and unrealistic... oh, and the feet are way too small...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahem, I don't copy, but thanks for lumping 99% of the forum in one spot.

SSJ Shin Carl, don't spam, useful C&C only . . .

Bolteh2

B
sorry of if this hurts alot of ppl... but its true... the drawingtalent (or any conventional/non-digital talent) on this forum is the same as the drawingtalent 2 blind hedgehogs in a bag...

it frustrates me that ppl say its awesome just because it looks kinda like dbz... an art forum is supposted to be art first... coolness later... this is just filled up with dbz/anime fans that like everything... eventho it looks like crap.. but hey, as long as it has vegetas or whoevers hair, ist fcking COOL /me donces

Best answers
Heres the other guy:

off topic:
Ehm Bolteh i didnt just copie some things i had a bit practise so i can draw it without ref. And show me a pic of david and draw urself something better than mine! And btw i never read a post of u that is a good help.
I never said im a pro at drawing.

Just say u dont like it and thats it OK?

If u have critz to this pic DONT WRITE THEM bolteh cuz i exactly know what they are!

On Topic:
This is Majin Kley i told u about in an earlier post i drew ("COPIED" like bolteh would say) it in about 45 mins it isnt that good i know.

C&C are welcome as long as they arent like bolteh's.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your biceps need work, it looks detatched from the arm, almost like a seperate peice. The arms them self are misplaced and mal proportioned. The right side shoulder (our perspective) is not right, the muscle detatchment problem again. You need to learn how to shade. The feet are wrong, way too small.

Bolteh2

B
oh my god.. you got to be kidding me... compared to this one, the old one was pretty good...

again, you have no clue about anatomy.. just get lessons man... really

PS:
http://users.pandora.be/battusai/girl_v2-2_color.jpg (started off drawing, scanning, diditaly inking it and coloring;. never finished it tho)
http://users.pandora.be/battusai/gorn_schets1.jpg (just a drawing)
http://users.pandora.be/battusai/hatman4_comic.jpg (messing around with cartoonish stuff)
http://users.pandora.be/battusai/rifleman_comp.jpg (drawing, scanned, ink, color)
http://users.pandora.be/battusai/wip_air.jpg (quite old.. but this to started off as a drawing but i just completely redid it with airbrush (photoshop))

Best answers
Ok i know now that you can draw, wow but this dont help me with the problems i have with drawing cuz the pics u showed have nothing to do with dragonball z. U can send me DBZ anatomy refs of the body parts and the complete body it would be nice and a little more helpful. :S

offtopic:
And bolteh i would be happy if u stop playing "master of drawing" (didn't know a better name :rolleyes: ) look at Cucumba he gave critz without saying es better then me or i am bad at drawing. U know what i mean.

I know that the 2nd one isnt as good as the first one.

And can we stop this war plz i dont want this thread to get closed i only want to show u guys what i have made and let u crit my work. so only give critz no campares. PLZ PLZ PLZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom