Xen the Ultimate Megasaiyan

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not as good as bolteh (i really like bolteh's style ><), but i can help u with ur dbz anatomy, dbz anatomy is really easy and simplified (wen compared to actual anatomy, which is ****in hard :S), and even though bolteh sounds harsh, hes kinda is right, however i do think that people can start drawing by copying but to be honest it isnt the best way to learn at all. You need to experiment and develop ur 3d imagination, anyway here u go, these should help u with ur anatomy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/tut_1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/tut2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/tut3.jpg

also learn how to use skelentons and develop an eye for proportions, im saying this like its easy but it isnt its a lot of work and time u have to put in, im still not fully versed in drawing at all, and im constantly trying to work on the errors i see in my work, i suggest you do too.

also check out the tuts section at www.polykarbon.com they should help with skelentons/proportions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inkafied!

Nice drawling BTW.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They resemble the read dbz characters too much, The first one looks too much like Gohan and the second looks like Vegeta. Try to do something more origional.
Theyre not terrible though, just follow up on the comments youve already received.

Best answers
Oy bolteh, thats a quite nice showoff ;x . I could beat you blidndly on all except the last one , because that one is actually pretty cool . Good work :D .
As for the original one, It's "ok" , bu tI think cuc was right when he said the muscle problems there , they doo look too weird .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first one is nice, i liked the hair, but i didnt erally like the 2nd one, he looks like a messed up vegeta :S

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They Both Look "Alright" But There Not Really Original, Try Drawing Without Ref's , Draw Off Your Memory, Make Them More Original, Then Just Changing Their Hair, And Sharing Clothes lol, Here's An Example I Quickly Drew Up After Seeing This Thread (Trying To Reach 100 Post's By Tonight ! :] )

Now Notice There Pretty Much Eh Original lol I Just Drew Them From The Back Of My Head, Btw Its Only Like A 5 Min Doodle lol.
**EDIT** Plus I'm Pretty Sure You "Inked" It With Flash, Becuase I Once Made A Pretty Kick Ass Guyver, But I Lost The .FLA While I Reformatted :S , But I Still Got The Pic From My ****ty Flash Site Wich Was Saved Cuase It Was On A FTP LOL, Btw Its A Screen Cap Off My Flash Site...Pic Obvously Made In Flash..

Best answers
¬_¬..... i agree with boltech, u need drawing lessons... well u asked for crits here we's go..

First pic, arms too small, feet well too small, is that not just gohan? with uh longer hair.. hmm looks like a pretty much copy to me, but thats mo.
Second pic, Thats just vegeta, only his feet are too small and the arms look glued on lol. Nice enough attempts, but as ive said numerious of times, if you are going to copy Toriyama-San's style, do it proparly, those tut's by David look decent, give em a go.

else? ask kuyu, he can draw **** hot DBZ style characters aswell as some wicked of his own chara's

-SaN

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Agree With Guru San, Plus The 2nd Looks Pretty Much Like Vegeta But With A Added Hair line lol, Just Search On Google For "Anime Guide's" Or "How To Draw Anime" Or Somthin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom