xbox illumiroom

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=re1EatGRV0w

Microsoft presented at the technology fair CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas a new technology that will change the game experience completely. IllumiRoom called the system that makes your living room into a part of the game.

IllumiRoom uses Kinect for Windows-camera and a projector, which dissolves the border between screen and living room. Thus, the appearance of the space is changed, created movements and extended field of view. Kinect captures the nature of the room and adjusts the graphics accordingly.

How it looks, you can find out in the accompanying video. Let's see if Microsoft will use this technology for the Xbox 720th That the new home console this year is still presented, suggesting a mysterious count on the company's blog from Microsoft.

microsoft broke the gaming experience from 3D into 5 dimenions this is going to make sony to the bankkrot even if sony releases Postscript 4k TV which is not even 4000x resolution

xbox

is going to rule Very Happy

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Would you care to explain me what the two extra dimensions are called?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like another gimmick

If i read you correctly you think it will bankrupt sony, which it won't

It will boost xbox sales a little but everything will stay level more or less

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it was more or less a small joke of course it wont bankrott sony

specht its a device with a projektoc wich is scanning your room and make the special effects there and stuff its same as your room is a whole televions creating it in any dimenson ( exist only 5 ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-dimensional_space

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I want to get super inebriated and make my living room look like it's blasting through space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom