xbox 360..shown to the world by a dumb kid

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet that kid's father make's allot of money and doesn't bother to buy new clothes?!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Jes there wireless... which will suck... I can see it now...

You forgot to save for the past few hours.. But your at the final boss! and you have the upper hand! now your low on life but he needs a final blow. You see an opening! You go in for the kill!! But wait! whats this?!? Your batteries have died!!! OMG Hes trearing you up! then you die...

I don't think I like the idea of them being wireless...
Yea, they have around a 24+ lifetime, just charge the controller when you aren't playing and...zomg no dying batteries :O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a PS2, a SNES, N64, Gamecube and a DVD player all packed into one small space. I would welcome wireless controllers. I get so freaking tired of all these wires and cables.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I have a PS2, a SNES, N64, Gamecube and a DVD player all packed into one small space. I would welcome wireless controllers. I get so freaking tired of all these wires and cables.
No freaking kidding. If everything was wireless, all you would need to worry about would be the power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
No freaking kidding. If everything was wireless, all you would need to worry about would be the power.
Exactly.

I would gladly take the small annoyance of having to charge my controller if it meant no more damn cables over which I can trip and perhaps even take my console down with it. It's happened. >_>

Best answers
man this kid is a ****ing dumbass... he couldnt just be happy he had his grubby little hands xbox360... he had to splurge it all over forums... this kid deserves the punishments he's gonna recieve... i dont doubt that father will do in humain things to him tonight...and that father deserves to go to jail... dumb...****s...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why be happy you have the console if you have no games for it? :rolleyes:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Ah! but a NEW Problem will arise!..
What if you LOSE you're controller?
There probably allot easier to steal, the company's are probably aware if this,
You're controller's missing! You can't find it anywhere! What's This!? Wal-Mart to the rescue! You can purchase a new controller for only $99.99!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Ah! but a NEW Problem will arise!..
What if you LOSE you're controller?
There probably allot easier to steal, the company's are probably aware if this,
You're controller's missing! You can't find it anywhere! What's This!? Wal-Mart to the rescue! You can purchase a new controller for only $99.99!!
How would I lose my controller, exactly? I always keep them in the same place: right next to the appropriate console. I will know exactly how many controllers I have, just like I do now, and I don't invite people into my home whom I do not trust, so I don't think any of my controllers would get stolen.

IMHO.. You'd have to be pretty stupid to actually lose a controller that's bigger than your hand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, thats messed up, I doubt the guy will continue to work there. That kid is an idiot.

Best answers
Yeah, tough break for the guy. If I had a kid, and he pulled anything like that, he'd be on the streets :D
The tragedy of it is, that these pics only show stuff that's been shown in a bunch of other promo pics, but I've no doubt stuff like that isn't specified in the NDA.

Retired
Best answers
** Closed **

* Any Links Related to this should be removed right Away *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom