X-Men: The Last Stand (Spoilers)

Best answers
Saw it yesterday.. Personally, I found it somewhere in between the first and second movie.. Not too bad, but I expected more..

- Cyclopse dies early, hoozah.. Best moment in the movie for me (hate that guy)
- Xavier got killed, worst moment in the movie :( He was great and shouldn't have died.. But the way he died was quite cool :eek:
- The trailers/teasers seem to show quite a lot of battle (as if the whole movie is a battle).. The movie itself hardly shows any battle going on, apart from the last 20 minutes..
- Angel should've had a bigger role.. He's being showcased on posters and promotional material, but he's like only 5 minutes in the movie.. Sad :(
- Some weird moments with a huge "wtf?!" level.. Like when Magnetto stops that truck and helps Mystique to break free, that guy that can split himself just jumps the bandwagon for no reason.. Or how Iceman totally turned into a solid block of ice (very very random)
- Couldn't they just like.. Throw that kid at jean and stab her with those darts like they did with Magnetto) -_-

I enjoyed the movie, it was entertaining, but I'm still somewhat disappointed overall.. Could've been bigger and better.. But I guess that's something they kept for the Magnetto and Wolverine spin-offs :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i definately think that X-men 3 is better than the first 2. The worst moment in the movie is when Magneto said "WHat have i done" and he didnt fall on his knees or anything >_< It's like the director thought " Let's put in that moment and let's do it differently, let's make it lame" -.-

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was one the best movies I have ever seen... I didn't want it to end.

The scene where Wolverine's healing resists Jean's pheonix aura to kill her is a classic imo.

Best answers
Synth said:
I thought it was one the best movies I have ever seen... I didn't want it to end.

The scene where Wolverine's healing resists Jean's pheonix aura to kill her is a classic imo.
Meh, the whole story of the movie was horrible.

Everyone started to die in the begining, the most powerful mutants die and lose their powers. Wolveraine might as well be god, die already..oh wait they ruined that and took away his arch nemises powers GOOD GAME...Where the **** was angel the whole movie?(I want my money back) Iceman was in the movie for 5 seconds WHY. **** off rouge you've sucked since the first one. Scott dies without blasting ****, Wtf? Where the **** is Nightcrawler? The whole begining of the movie sucked.."20 years ago...10 Years ago...Not to Distant Future." When the **** is now? I want to have sex with Juggernant. Whos the little baby face crying girl who runs through walls, crying the whole movie?

And Lastly..Jean grey...asl?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard it's the Godfather 3 / Rocky V of the X-Men series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me as a Wolverine fan, his bad-assery being off the chart made up for shortcomings.

By far the worst part of the movie was "I'm the Juggernaut *****!"

At the end Magneto moves the king on the chess table in the park--so the cure definitely isn't permanent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i wouldnt imagine the cure would be anywhere near perminent to any mutant of that power.

im really looking forward to where they go with the spinoff movies now.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Well... it's the kind of movie where if you aren't really a fan of the X-Men... I wouldn't see it. They rushed the storyline a lot.

I expect a part 4, where the cure wears off, and we hopefully have more of the Sentinals, return of Nightkrawler, Sabretooth, and enter Bishop.

Fox confirmed it. http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2006/01/fox_confirms_xmen_4.html
X-Men 4? FO REAL?1?!!?
Nice =] I need to watch the third though, I read all the spoilers, dont really pay attention to them though heh, I'll like the movie for sure, looking forward to see some iceman and pyro action.

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
X-Men 4? FO REAL?1?!!?
Nice =] I need to watch the third though, I read all the spoilers, dont really pay attention to them though heh, I'll like the movie for sure, looking forward to see some iceman and pyro action.
Great, you're looking forward to 15 seconds of the movie :p Well worth the money I'd say o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw kimfu

ice man turning into an ACTUAL ice man, was always possible in the comic/series. so why not in the movie?
in fact, its so unrandom its unreal, when pyro thinks he has won he says "you should go back to school", ice man pulls out a tric pyro's never seen before, and says "you never should have left".
case closinated

Best answers
Wellyea...

With random I mean, they never showed him training or actually being able to fully turn into Iceman (apart from his fist turning into ice when Pyro upsets him).. Dunno it's like seeying a guy playing CS and he sucks at it, and the next he pwns the server with 50 kills - 0 deaths.. Just random ^^

Best answers
Kimfu said:
Wellyea...

With random I mean, they never showed him training or actually being able to fully turn into Iceman (apart from his fist turning into ice when Pyro upsets him).. Dunno it's like seeying a guy playing CS and he sucks at it, and the next he pwns the server with 50 kills - 0 deaths.. Just random ^^
this movie is MUCH better then superman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone started to die in the begining, the most powerful mutants die and lose their powers. Wolveraine might as well be god, die already..oh wait they ruined that and took away his arch nemises powers GOOD GAME...Where the **** was angel the whole movie?(I want my money back) Iceman was in the movie for 5 seconds WHY. **** off rouge you've sucked since the first one. Scott dies without blasting ****, Wtf? Where the **** is Nightcrawler? The whole begining of the movie sucked.."20 years ago...10 Years ago...Not to Distant Future." When the **** is now? I want to have sex with Juggernant. Whos the little baby face crying girl who runs through walls, crying the whole movie?

And Lastly..Jean grey...asl?
[/quote]

You have to play the X-men game to understand what happened to nightcrawler, the crying girl is Shadowcat -.- And i really don't understand why u want to have sex with Juggernaut o_O

CrackerJack2

C
Ok, XAVIER+CYCLOPS+JEAN ARE NOT DEAD!! THERE NOOOOT DEAD!

If any of you actually stayed after the credits, theres a scene. You see a man sitting in a bed, and a nurse walks in and in Xavier's voice, he says hello to the nurse (which looks very much like jean, might be her), I actually think he says "hello jean". Im not really sure . Xavier is still alive, hes just not in his own body. If you dont believe, go watch it again.

You never see cyclops die. All jean did was transfer him into someone else.

There will ne an x4. Most likely, it will include gambit.

For the person a couple of posts above me, the little girl whos always crying is Kitty aka Shadowcat.

this is crackerjack btw, accounts not working.. gota talk to a admin

Best answers
Hmm.. The lights were turned on when the credits began.. Usually they do that when only the credits are shown.. All the other movies I saw that had extra scenes after the credits, the lights stayed off..

PS: I'd like to see some actual sources of all this information..

Best answers
He says "Hello Moira" Moira MacTaggart Banshee's Wife/woman

I kinda wanted to see wolverine's adamantium get ripped out.. Magneto had the oppurtunity...

i didnt like the movie for the creative ingenuity it took

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
He sure does and I loved every sec of it. Cyclopes's death is the worst part of the whole movie. I actualy loved it but now I'll have to watch it again to see the last part..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom