X-Men: The Last Stand (Spoilers)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the...?...
They're making a movie about Magneto? =x
Now I doubt we'll see more then 3 mutants heh...any familier mutants anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chaosnova said:
Have a good day.
That really had nothing to do with the thread. It's best not to spam. Just a friendly reminder.

Best answers
Jakut said:

You have to play the X-men game to understand what happened to nightcrawler, the crying girl is Shadowcat -.- And i really don't understand why u want to have sex with Juggernaut o_O

Was just sarcasm, mostly that whole white text I posted was.

Raeku said:
He sure does and I loved every sec of it. Cyclopes's death is the worst part of the whole movie. I actualy loved it but now I'll have to watch it again to see the last part..
You never see Scott die.

G
You do see his face go all messed up. I'm pretty sure he's dead. I expected him to die and for the pheonix to make him come backk to life, I never imagened they'd kill off so many major characters, and cripple so many more. Juggernaut was awesome, I saw it today, I love his "do you know who I am?! I'm the juggernaut *****!" moment. That was awesome and hillarious incarnate.

Best answers
just saw it last night, was kinda dissapointed but i also thought it was good. I didnt see the ending part, so ill have to see that sometime, but overall all the deaths of the mutants kinda dissapointed me. I mean at the very end it was all the random mutants with magneto, and just 6 with the X-men? WTF..wheres all the students? they just sit on their ass'es while every other mutant is fighting?..Btw I loved the "IM THE JUGGERNAUT *****" part...best part of the whole movie..

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
.....and just 6 with the X-men? WTF..wheres all the students?
maybe they r in the summer break XD(it's been near june.....) they r in vacation lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how you can like "I'm the juggernaut *****!" if you were an actual X-Men fan before this. It had no respect for the like forty years of work that went into X-Men's mythos whatsoever. That's like Magneto announcing when they attacked the island, "All your base are belong to us!"

I dunno. They've taken a lot of creative liberties with the X Men movies but I always thought they were close enough that they were up to the high expectations we always had as fans. This one...to me it felt like they just barely went over the line as far as what I'd consider tolerable or understandable creative liberties.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
Was just sarcasm, mostly that whole white text I posted was.

You never see Scott die.
im fairly sure the psychic feedback which allerted wolverine, storm, and xavier was enough to tell something bad happened, plus you saw how fast everyone else around her died, so scott didnt stand a gnats chance in a firestorm of surviving.

gotta remember, that the phoenix (dispite their rough interperatation of her) does only feel emotions in the extreme. its highly likely she just flipped out when she saw scott.

the movie was pretty good, i enjoyed it for what it was... "shiney!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was weird how they suddenly introduced the mutant class system. Completely out of nowhere, we suddenly have a system that informs us of a mutant's strength. As if I couldn't see how strong they were by simply observing their power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its been around for a long time in the comics... i guess they needed to introduce it to put jeans power on a scale of some kind..

although, in the comic, she was actually an omega class mutant, on parr with only onslaught, and some bald dude...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only Wolverine hadn't distracted Professor X during his psychic battle with Jean.

I was waiting for someone to say "We're not in Kansas anymore... " when she levitated the house.

SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I don't see how you can like "I'm the juggernaut *****!" if you were an actual X-Men fan before this. It had no respect for the like forty years of work that went into X-Men's mythos whatsoever. That's like Magneto announcing when they attacked the island, "All your base are belong to us!"
Yeah, all I could think of was Chapelle's Rick James skit.

Best answers
it doesnt matter if they didnt stay true to the original storyline by making him announce that..the movie was way off from the comics before that one scene by a lot of factors..and the fact that it was off by so many factors had me angry about it in the beggining, at least they made a joke out of something and made their own version of X-men funny instead of just some dull crap thats nothing like the comics..

G
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Because the dubbed X-Men episode beats the hell out of AYB.

I just heard a spoiler ofr X-Men 4 which kinda sucks, on YTMND. Reading through some comments and read it >_< I'm not sure if it was a subtle "thing" that smarter viewers are expected to notice, or if the stroyline has been done in a comic before and this is what happened in that, or if someone already knows the plot for the next film, but apparently

:warning: spoiler:warning:
When Xavier dies, he transfers his mind into the cromotosis victims body, and will be back next film.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPOILERS ABOUT CHARLES!

Ya, after the credits, it shows that Xavier transfers his mind into the body of that dude with terminal cancer or whatever like how he was talking about at the beginning of the movie. Then he says hello to that friend of his, the scientist girl and she is all like "OMGWTFHAX CHARLES?!?!"

Anyways, I enjoyed the movie. Although it seems like it kinda got wrapped up pretty quick, but I expected that.

Spoilers again! The final scene where wolverine is marching towards Jean while being ripped apart and stuff was really cool, but I mean, if The Phoenix really wanted to, she could've killed Wolverine like that, she could've just flew away, or dropped a building on his skull or something. It was still cool though.

Overall, I enjoyed it. I only wish they made it longer though, I think that would've helped.

Oh ya, I don't really care, I thought the juggernaut ***** part was just awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must say IT ROCKED SO MUCH.

The way they presented Magneto getting his power back was just incredible to me, especially with the great bass music accompanying it almost instantly. Was just absolutely incredible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I must say IT ROCKED SO MUCH.

The way they presented Magneto getting his power back was just incredible to me, especially with the great bass music accompanying it almost instantly. Was just absolutely incredible.
Ya, that was really cool actually, it totally made be go "OMG, where's the sequel?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom