X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
At first, I thought this would be a follow-up with the previous movies. But this seems to be a complete new one. With Wolverines complete history, which I actually like! I also see some new people in it and that I know from the original cartoon as well.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always loved how Hugh Jackman played Wolverine and i believe this movie will be the best! Awesome! :)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks better that all three X-Men movies together.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt always like jackman as wolverine, following the cartoon anyways wolverine was borderline midget, and that really added to his character. I know its something small but to see him stand taller than cyclops made me rage a little inside.

but i guess it kinda grows on you, i cant imagine anyone else playing him now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool for the win!

Oh and I love Jackman as wolvie. I can't wait for this movie.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like they're going hack and slash over the actual story, but that's kinda been the MO for the movies. Looks pretty cool though.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like they're going hack and slash over the actual story, but that's kinda been the MO for the movies. Looks pretty cool though.
Yeah, since I've seen the other three already, I can live with that. The only one that really disappointed me was III anyhow.

Best answers
cant wait to see gambit own..and Night Crawler better be in this one..<_<

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool for the win!

Oh and I love Jackman as wolvie. I can't wait for this movie.
Sup guys, it's me! Deadpool, the merc with a mou... OH GOD WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO ME

(Actually, they still have a chance to make a good Deadpool for a latter movie due to him falling into the reactor. I can see the porgramming of his brain being the cause of his insanity and the dive into the reactor could easily make him his ugly self)

Other than raping one of my favorite Marvel characters, I really enjoyed the movie and Jackman was awesome as Wolverine as always.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could've been better imo. Jackman is the right guy to be wolverine definatly, but things happen to fast and the intensive action is missing (except the final fight). For example I think gambit could've been better characterized. But it was cool anyways. Maybe my comments due to the fact that i'm problably geting a bit tired of super heroes movies/series.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I will never forgive them if they won't in some point make a movie out of the Phoenix saga in the TV Series
I'm talking about the Phoenix saga in that series.

IT SCREAMS FOR 3 MOVIES!!!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt always like jackman as wolverine, following the cartoon anyways wolverine was borderline midget, and that really added to his character. I know its something small but to see him stand taller than cyclops made me rage a little inside.

but i guess it kinda grows on you, i cant imagine anyone else playing him now.
Keep in mind that wolverine is older than cyclops, in time cyclops can still get taller than him since he is only a teen in the movie.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Real Deadpool. I gotta stop complainin about a minor character, but still :x

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I didn't see it, but if the actor's deadpool didn't satisfy you, don't blame him, blame the director who asked for creativity freedom and the producer/investor who gave him that right. Maybe that comforts you

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I liked him in the beginning. Smartassed and everything. I just rarely let the inner neckbeard out so I've got to find something to be righteous about.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I liked him in the beginning. Smartassed and everything. I just rarely let the inner neckbeard out so I've got to find something to be righteous about.
Keep in mind that Deadpool wasnt "complete" in the movie, they had to release him early. So maybe thats why he doesnt resemble the Deadpool from the comics.

My guess....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind that Deadpool wasnt "complete" in the movie, they had to release him early. So maybe thats why he doesnt resemble the Deadpool from the comics.

My guess....
Yeah. I found out that there's actually going to be a Deadpool spinoff. Either of his time before the events of this movie or possibly after. And if they do it after, it could still work decently enough.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gambit and emma frost weren't even alive back then.

deadpool didn't become "weapon XI".

**** this movie sucked =/

edit: if they do a deadpool spinoff, then i'm looking forward to him breaking the fourth wall in every shot tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom