Best answers
That looks pretty awesome, actually.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117981136.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

Twentieth Century Fox has added three more superheroes to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," with Ryan Reynolds set to play Deadpool, "Friday Night Lights" regular Taylor Kitsch to star as Gambit and hip-hop artist will.i.am joining the cast as John Wraith.
I don't care even if it is a short appearance or not, but **** yes, Deadpool. Even if he only has one or two lines, so long as they're very Deadpool-esque I will be happy. I've also always wanted Gambit to be in the movies as well. It's a shame he wasn't in any of the previous ones.

From watching the trailer, I'm expecting a lot of Wolverine on Sabertooth action; it doesn't look like I'll be let down there either.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117981136.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

I don't care even if it is a short appearance or not, but **** yes, Deadpool. Even if he only has one or two lines, so long as they're very Deadpool-esque I will be happy. I've also always wanted Gambit to be in the movies as well. It's a shame he wasn't in any of the previous ones.

From watching the trailer, I'm expecting a lot of Wolverine on Sabertooth action; it doesn't look like I'll be let down there either.
I'm wondering if Deadpool is there during the formation of the group or later in the movie, because they show him training without any of the facial scars his regenerative abilities, courtesy of Wolverine, gave him. Or maybe he trains in the beginning and receives the treatment near the end. I just want them to do his background justice.

I was never a fan of Gambit and I'm not sure why so many people love him nor do I know why he's even in the movie, but as long as he doesn't drag down the story by having a love affair or something equally lame, I don't mind.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was never a fan of Gambit and I'm not sure why so many people love him nor do I know why he's even in the movie, but as long as he doesn't drag down the story by having a love affair or something equally lame, I don't mind.
I think it's mainly his mutant abilities and how he uses them, or at least that is what it is for me. I remember first seeing him in the old cartoon before I even read any comics and I just kept thinking how badass it was to charge up any inorganic object with energy, practically making it a time bomb. And the fact that he mainly uses cards as a medium by throwing them makes it even more awesome. Otherwise, I give not two ****s about his character.

As for Deadpool, I'm hoping that his un-tumorous appearance is only toward the beginning, because let's face it, his physical appearance is just as important to the character as his running mouth. Or even better, a short cameo leading into a film of his own, but we all know how annoyed we would be with the character if we actually had to hear him prattle on.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to see Deadpool breaking the fourth wall. I will die a happy man.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Theater fourth wall?

lol, they removed the trailers from I think every site that was uploaded too, it was a leak I guess

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool... his sarcasm is... GOOOOOOOLD!!!1~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cannot wait for this movie. Wolverine is by far my favorite X-man. To hear about Deadpool and Gambit makes me even more excited. Gambit is freakin badass.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silver Surfer isn't in the movie, elcor.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is an origin tale, so Ice Man hasn't even been born yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom