X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just picked this game up for the PS2 and I've been playing for about 15 minutes now and all I have too say is SWEET FREAKIN GAME!!!

In the beginning you get too start of with Magneto how cool is that and even better the first level isn't that hard and soon after you get too play as your favourite X-Men or The Brotherhood. Right now my team is Jean Grey in Phoenix skin, Wolverine in 90s ver skin, Juggernaut in the red tin armour skin and finally Bishop in the 90s ver skin. :D

I'm playing it on normal right now and its pretty damn tough and I can't wait too try out the online co-op play yes I said it Online Co-op. :D

So if you picked this little title up or are going too, post below.

I can't give a full review yet obviously because I've only played 15 minutes haha but when I play enough too give one I will trust me.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can be Magneto and Bishop?

I definately want to play this now.

Best answers
x-men......co-op.....lots of chars ahh damn you Phobius makes me wanna go buy it now and i just spent my money on FF for the GC /cry, ill buy it next time maybe me and you could have a co-op game sometime :D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping some people have already picked it up for the same system as I and we could have a real fun time instead of using 3 AI controlled ally's :/

Best answers
ya i got PS2 online so if i brough the game would be for the PS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It also has destructible environments, if its anything like its predecessor. Nothing quite like Cyclops' highest level eye blast tearing walls open...heheh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How's the fighting/powers in the gaem? I want to try renting this off gamefly.

Best answers
i have it and i have to say I LOVE IT!!!! its so fun phobius i would love to play online co-op with u. jus give me wolverine and im set ^_^. graphics on this one are alot better then the first one imo. i wanna try to get colosus tho then id really be set.

even tho its fun tho its better playing wit other people. like even tho i didnt go online yet ive got a multi-tap so its me and 3 others playin. but id seriously recommend it to anyone who liked the first one

DMW

Best answers
I liked the first,this one also looked awesome as hell,some bosses looked stupid as hell as well,but i willl get this game sometime,after i buy dragonball z budokai tenkaichi and mortal kombat shoalin monks.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother is picking it up tonight. I hope it's fun.

DMW

Best answers
it is,i played with my older bro,had a blast blowing the hell out of everything.Wolverine still owns.

Best answers
DMW said:
I liked the first,this one also looked awesome as hell,some bosses looked stupid as hell as well,but i willl get this game sometime,after i buy dragonball z budokai tenkaichi and mortal kombat shoalin monks.
shaolin monks is the **** as well. thats fun as hell to play too although it gets annoying having to backtrack through all the realms. im jus tryna unlock sub-zero and scorpion so i can do ko-op mode with them

DMW

Best answers
shaolin monks is the **** as well. thats fun as hell to play too although it gets annoying having to backtrack through all the realms. im jus tryna unlock sub-zero and scorpion so i can do ko-op mode with them
cool,btw i still have xmen 2(dont got online) but with my bro while i still got it and when he has time to play it is fun.I love gambit,and sabortooth as well as wolverine.To bad i only rented it though,now i need alot of money to meet my needs lol.Well ill get a job or somthing with my lazy ***.XML II ROA=9/10 in my book.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, I dont know if I wanna get this game... I got the first Xmen legends recently and it blew... it suckz0rz... but this one seems fun. Can anyone describe how much better it is then the first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom