X-men, favorite and best

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
X-men rule, plan and simple. I think they are doing a good job on the movies and it sucks that they are stopping production after the 3rd movie. If anyone remembers the cartoon series that used to play on the Fox channel, then rejoice! I have found the into to that show.

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/159-x-men/

Anyways, before I go off topic again, I wanted to know what your favorite X-men was and who you think is the most powerful one?

My favorite X-men of all time is Nightcrawler for one sole purpose, he can teleport. That comes in handy in any situation. Especially if you want to check out the girls locker room...rawr!

The most powerful X-men I think is Magento. He can control metal and pretty much everything has metal. He can deflect lightning, create almost impenatrable shields, crush any guy who has metal on his body and if things got out of hand, he can pull the moon into the earth and destroy it. He's the cheapest character ever made and its kinda sad to see that he isn't as powerful as he was made out to be. I know if would be lame if he always won, but hopefully he will be super awesome in the movie.

Anyways, discuss!

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you on Nightcrawler being the coolest - he was practically ninja and his intro to X2 was fantastic. As for most powerful, I really don't know enough about all the X-men to say, Wolverine's got an Adamantium skeleton but I dunno...Sentinel?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolverine.

Why? he's ****ing badass thats why.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
My Favorite X-Man is Colossus, but I think the best would be Magneto tied with Charles Xavier.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolverine is my favorite and I still think Wolverine is the best. Nobody else could survive through hell and back the way Wolverine has.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
See, any telepathic X-men could defeat Magneto if they could somehow remove his helmet. Probably would require Nightcrawler warping around and grabbing the helmet.

Hopefully they make the Sentinel's and ArchAngel super badass in the movie.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well when i was a kid wolverine was my favourite.

but now for sure it is the juggernaut*****

he and magneto were really the only 2 mutants that could take on the full force of the x-men, but magneto was onscreen too much in the cartoon, i got bored of him pretty quick.

See, any telepathic X-men could defeat Magneto if they could somehow remove his helmet.
>_> why didnt jean simply remove the helmet with her telikinetic abilities,

her telekinesis was a completely seperate power than her ability to read minds/mind-rape them

omega red deserves honorable mention as well

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Apocalypse and Magneto are awesome. Apocalypse...is friggin Apocalypse, so I don't need to explain my reasoning. Magneto is awesome since he can pretty much control everything on our planet. If Wolverine attacked him, I'm sure Magneto could rip out his entire skeleton.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I'm sure Magneto could rip out his entire skeleton.
he actually did do that at one point, somehow though he managed to generate claws made of bone.

which i never really understood really, i remember the weapon X flashback things where they directly stated that they PUT The claws into him. His only actual mutant power was his ability to rapidly heal himself. So his claws should've dissappeared WITH the skeleton.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Juggernaut, simply because he's a monster.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Magneto will, and always, be the coolest of them all.

"WE ARE THE CURE!"

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually that reminds me, in the cartoon, Juggernaut starts charging and cyclops blasts him with his eye beam and Juggernaut still pushes throught the beam. Then Cyclops gets desperate and rips off his glasses and his beam gets out of control and the Juggernaut still pushes through and beats the crap out of Cyclops. Juggernaut owns.

Too bad Apocalypse's only power is to change the size of his body. He can be as small as a atom or bigger then a planet. Comes in handy, but doesn't mean much like a threat that they make him out to be.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
he actually did do that at one point, somehow though he managed to generate claws made of bone.

which i never really understood really, i remember the weapon X flashback things where they directly stated that they PUT The claws into him. His only actual mutant power was his ability to rapidly heal himself. So his claws should've dissappeared WITH the skeleton.
I read Wolverine's origin a while back(Actually one of the few comics of the X-Men, I've read, I haven't read much at all:( ) and he had the claws made of bone before the adamantium skeleton.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
there are so many variations of marvel comics though, i saw one once where wolverine was a samurai in feudal japan >_>

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O, you think they wouldve mentioned that in why they chose him over creed for the weapon X project ya know?

ive never read the comics, so i didnt know that

there are so many variations of marvel comics though, i saw one once where wolverine was a samurai in feudal japan >_>
he actually was, supposedly thats where he learned alot of his fighting abilities. kinda a stupid storyline thing but hell, its wolverine. people would buy it.

his healing abilities allowed for his body to regenerate, making him live much longer than a normal human.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there was a alternate-demension comic series called "Age of Apocalypse" where he controlled the Earth.

A lot of the X-Men died, went evil, etc... and the character designs will always be the best I've seen.

Here are all of the covers, which also rocked.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/2260/aoa.html
-

Davidskiwan said:
Well, since Wolverine has the ability to heal himself, it's stated that he could easily be centuries old, and there was a comic, where he's a kid in the early 1700s or so.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Apocalypse = pwn.

Fighting him in X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse = not so pwn.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
Magneto only removed the adamantium from his skeleton. He didn't rip out his entire skeleton because hes nice.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Too bad Apocalypse's only power is to change the size of his body. He can be as small as a atom or bigger then a planet. Comes in handy, but doesn't mean much like a threat that they make him out to be.
Well, he has that, plus he is Immortal, can generate energy, and I think he can teleport as well. He has also done other random things like create force fields and stuff. Plus he is like a super genius and can create and augment all of his alien technology.

Anyways, my fav X-man has to be Nightcrawler, always has been. As for most powerful? I guess Magneto is probably the most powerful regular X-man guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom