X-men, favorite and best

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is gambit going to be in the x-men movie or not?
he was in the second one, by name at least.

when they were searching through the computer for the names of known mutants (most of which were students) remy lebau (or however the hell his last name is spelled) popped up.

completely unrelated (kinda) but im kinda wishing i didnt stop production on my x-men character models =\. I could say that i would start back up on them, but you know.... i probabaly wont.

Best answers
my favorites gotta be wolverine!!! aka weapon x the ultimate soldier! as for the strongest, im going to go with arch angel, hes the only one that was able to kill apacolypse!!!

Best answers
actually..now that i think about it..jubilee was the most powerful...sparks ftw! :O!

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
actually..now that i think about it..jubilee was the most powerful...sparks ftw! :O!
ROFL my nickname for her used to be boobilee

I don't know if I could pick a favorite, I always liked colossus

It's hard to not pick Wolverine for best, I mean he's a freaking man-animal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
night crawler because he has the best combos 111!!!1one!!!1

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

He was right! The humans were going to turn against the mutants!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
er... gambit only ever kissed rogue once, and it put him in a coma. mystique broke into the x-lab and changed to look like rogue, put the moves on gambit, who then went and kissed the REAL rogue...

stupid cajun...
Gambit has kissed her several times. I'm not even sure if that coma should count since its the issue that kicked off the AoA universe.

I'll scan through some of my X-Men comics and see if I can come up with at least 1 case of them kissing without him falling apart.

Ok, the front cover of "Gambit" has Gambit and Rogue kissing on the front cover. I believe its volume 1. I'm not even going to bother going through the rest of these. He didn't fall into a coma, his head didn't explode, and she didn't steal his powers.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
He didn't fall into a coma, his head didn't explode, and she didn't steal his powers.
ehhm even I can remember the episode where gambit kisses her and gets in a coma
and she did take his powers..

update
<3 google
Gambit and Rogue share a kiss in Isreal. That kiss sends Gambit into a coma and leaves Rogue with Gambit's dark secret in the back of her mind(the world didn't end of course!). That secret sends Rogue fleeing across country with her fellow teamate Iceman. Rogue didn't know what she absorbed but she knew the pain it caused the man she loved. Gambit awoke from his coma and chased after her. When they met, she asked to know his secret that was in her head. Gambit couldn't tell her so the separated with Rogue leaving the X-Men for a while. They met again during the Onslaught story line and events led to the tortured lovers coming together in Uncanny#348

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking at the comic right now. Nope, still up and about.

In the LegionQuest storyline, he isn't immune to her. This leads into the AoA universe, though so I'm confused by the contradiction brought about by the comics I'm looking at. I'm just going to say the comic with them kissing isn't important enough to matter and you guys were right. That makes things a lot easier...

@Prozac: I already said that happened in the AoA universe which didn't actually happen.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPOILER SPOILER

Uh...was it that he was so powerful he had to time travel backwards and have Sinister remove a part of his brain, thus giving Gambit the ability to control his powers?

END SPOILER

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GAMBIT'S SECRET! -- SPOILER!

He was the one who assembled the Marauders for Mr. Sinister that ended up killing the Murlocks in what was known as "The Mutant Massacre."

END SPOILER!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He only did that because he felt he owed Sinister for helping him control his powers. Thats where my spoiler comes into play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom