X-men, favorite and best

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a dream last night (probably from being sick and having a fever) but I dreamt that I had the powers of Magneto and I was learning how to control them with the help of Magneto. Humans where coming after me because i was the new threat and I remember lifting up HUGE hunks (talking about football field size) and throwing them at people in a huge fit of rage. Was freaking awesome until i woke up and puked.

Who was that Vampire looking guy that could regenerate his body unless Cyclop blasted his bopdy, then it would stay as a hole.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me thinks you're talking about Mr. Sinister.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the vampire guy you mean is called Sinister. He scared the **** out of me. o_O

My favorite X-Men character is Apocalypse. I loved how he would change his arms into 1337 arm cannons or other weapons, and he was pretty much immortal. Immortality ftw. o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
favorite, wolverine all the way... then again cyclopse was always a favorite, especially in the Shii-ar storyline.

most powerful?

how about phoenix killing 1.8 billion people in a day? the only x-man/entity to be truly immortal.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phoenix owns I know I know. What can I say? I'm just that badass. Yeah Nightcrawler was my favorite. Still is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xavier and Magneto are always cool.

Also, something people don't remember when saying "Why don't they just pull his helmet off?" Well, it was metal, right? He.. controls metal, meaning he could simply pull it back on with his ability.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Wolverine is my favorite and I still think Wolverine is the best. Nobody else could survive through hell and back the way Wolverine has.
Well... Doom did, :p. But then, he's not a mutant... still, Doom > all.

As far as el X-menio go, I'ma go for... Cable. He is an awesome character, and I have never read a story arc with Cable that wasn't awesome as well. :p I'd also push for him to be the best, since he CAN take on Apocalypse...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cable was bred by Sinister to take out Apocalypse. He was literally born to kill Apocalypse.

Best answers
Actually, does Deadpool count? I'm going with Deadpool anyway. :D

Merc with a Mouth any day of the week, :p.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol.
Everyone know's Apocalypse' weakness is on the back of his neck.
My favorite character in the X-men series would be.. Hm..Gambit.
Kinda stupid how he fell in love with someone that could kill him if he tried to even kiss her lawl.
Sucks to be him I guess.
But my favorite character is ofcourse, Cyclops
-edit-
Omg, that link you posted Kidboy17 just reminded me how pwnage the series' intro was...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gambit can do anything he wants to Rogue. He doesn't seem to be affected by her.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Lol.
Everyone know's Apocalypse' weakness is on the back of his neck.
My favorite character in the X-men series would be.. Hm..Gambit.
Kinda stupid how he fell in love with someone that could kill him if he tried to even kiss her lawl.
Sucks to be him I guess.
But my favorite character is ofcourse, Cyclops
-edit-
Omg, that link you posted Kidboy17 just reminded me how pwnage the series' intro was...
I told you the series was super kick ass!

Why isn't Gambit affected by Rogues suction ability? Wouldn't he lose his power to Rogue like all the other men do?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He seems to cancel her out or something. They've swapped spit on more than one occasion if I'm remembering correctly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They'd probably have a kid whos powers aren't related to either of theirs in any way.

No, he isnt in X3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er... gambit only ever kissed rogue once, and it put him in a coma. mystique broke into the x-lab and changed to look like rogue, put the moves on gambit, who then went and kissed the REAL rogue...

stupid cajun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom