X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Best answers
Anyone else you missed? Kitty Pryde, Calisto, Leech, Quil, arcflight, soon to be dead Cyclops, soon to be dead Professor X.

Just a few of the people we haven't seen before.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope to God they really are looking into the Age of Apocalypse universe... I loved that alternate storyline.

Best answers
I don't particularly like the fact they got Ben Foster for Archangel...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes only Angel at the moment, he becomes Archangel when apocalypse gives him his second set of wings (he loses this set).

as far as im aware, this is meant to be the final movie.

vinnie jones as juggernaught = awsome >;D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is Vinnie Jones real popular in the UK, like I would imagine Jason Statham is?

I wonder who will voice Apocalypse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinnie jones is more well known than popular i guess. he was a great, tallented footballer, but his attitude and violence forced him to stop playing.

hes played some awsome movie roles, like his character in Lock Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. even the mean machine was good (you yanks have your own version called "the longest yard", which is the exact same movie, but with american actors and yankee football).

i think he will be a good jugger :yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bullet Tooth Tony (Snatch)/Big Chris (Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels) as Juggerenaught :p No, I could see that working.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i want to know is: Where the **** is Gambit?!?!?!?!?

Any guy who has exploding playing cards is cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. That's really odd. Gambit is too popular to be ignored for this long. Doesn't make too much sense to skip him.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Gambit isn't in the movie because they couldn't find an actor who wanted to play him. Well, they kinda did but then the guy said the role was to similar to his role in "Lost" so he backed out. Bastard.
2) Apocalypse isn't in the movie. Even if he is, he won't be a major player in the scheme of things.
3) Cyclops and Xavier will not die. Jean Grey/Phoenix probably will.
4) I can't wait to see this movie.

Best answers
Wow I didn't think it would be out this soon, and I highly doubt that this will be the last movie, waaaay to popular to end it that soon, will probably create spinoffs (aka Wolverine). My quicktime sucks so I haven't seen the trailer yet, but is Colossus in it? He's my fav

PS Do you Brits really call us Yanks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes we do.

and collossus is a collossal screw up in the x-men movies, considdering his name is poitr rasputin, and is CLEARLY russian, they chose some teenage american for the role o_O

WTF?!

aaanyway, yes hes in it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure Colossus shows up at some point. I'm also pretty sure this is the last X-MEN movie, unless a different director and cast comes along.

I hope not. I'm a Yank.

Best answers
Finally got it to work, and I saw Colossus in it Yippie!

Looks to be pretty sweet, tons of chars in it, yay for XMEN

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody wanted to play Gambit?! Gambit is so friggin cool. The accent, the attitude... And who can forget, the cards?!?!

I'm so dissapointed right now.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Gambit's cool and all, but the only way I'd like him in at this point is if they made more movies. Having Gambit in it would make me want them to do at least 2 movies for the "Days of Future Past" story arc. For those who don't know, that's the one with the bleak future where the sentinels control everything and mutants are hunted down. So we'd get *****in characters like Bishop, Gambit, Nimrod, and the Sentinels. And it's a crim to have an Apocalypse related Saga without having Cable in there somewhere :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
they chose some teenage american for the role o_O

WTF?!
QFT. I wanted to puke when we saw'em in X2 and he had NO russian accent... I guess real russians don't look like that... poop.

On the topic of Gambit: They didn't include him because he was too powerful as a mutant.

Besides that, they were probably too scared of screwing up with it since he IS too popular. They can do something blech like make the big Steely Russian into a stupid American, but they can't screw up on Gambit's charm, lest they face some very harsh criticism.

Besides, I sincerely doubt the movies follow the X-men universe very well to begin with, any how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom