X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Best answers
Someone please explain to me who and how does X interfere with the main storyline? Is he from X-Men comic canon? Is he the "all powerful mutant" stronger than magneto thats mentioned in the trailer?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume you're talking about Professor X. He put together the Mutant Academy and created the X-Men. Hes probably the most powerful telepath on the planet (although the movie pretty much portrays Jean as the most powerful) and he is Magneto's friend and enemy.

I think the "All powerful mutant" is Phoenix but I'm not sure.

Best answers
It could be Gambit! o.o [/joke]

They showed Jean/Phoenix when they were talking about this particular mutant, and if I recall she WAS one of the strongest in the comics.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jubilee made cameos in the two movies previous to this one as well.

The problems with having a series like X-Men on the movies, is that you have up to 2 and a half hours to show off what you think the best plot storyline is.
I think they should have just got a contract with fox and make it a Live action show, kind of like smallville, but more set in the better part of the series, not showing teens revealing their powers and what not. But the trade off of doing this would be to lose your major actors, your Halle Berry and your Hugh Jackman, Captain Picard might stay seeing as how he was made famous through television. Through a series, you can expand relationships, and develop charcters as well as adding characters and developing plot lines.

Well thats my two cents upon that scenario.

[/May CONTAIN SPOILERS]
On the subject of the whole lets kill of some dire characters, I mean I guess the director could do that, though Stan Lee usually sits in on most marvel movies to review the storyline and gives his suggestions and what not. In the second movie they introduced that Pshycic kid that was completely made up, along with the story line of Wolverine's origin and the side stories of Pyro joining the brotherhood and Lady Deathstrike dying, the movie wasn't that bad. Let's not forget that Lady Deathstrike isn't supposed to die(?)

However this storyline could be the one that is played out in Bishops timeline, where the X-Men died and the sentinel program is an active mutant killing program, and the X.S.E go and try and save them in the past with little fillers of the Cable tragedy occuring. But that's one thing about the marvel universe, time travel is possible. Just like in AoA when everyone was killed off/close to dead they just had Bishop go back, and wa pow, that timeline never happened and all of our faves that died were brought back or faves that never lived were brought to life again.

edit: On the subject of the all powerfull mutant, are you guys talking about the mutant that has the power to "cure" other mutants. (BTW i think this is the crappiest idea ever.)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought they were just using some moron mutant and screwing around with his dna and then injecting it into mutants.

Best answers
i read somewhere that there might be a 4th , they havent planned it but its been said that it will be a ending which will be possible to continue on.
But doubt a 4th will come out before 2008-2009 , since Wolverine is supposed to be out in may-juli 2007.

And i think the 3d will be as the other movies, freaking awesome and a movie of the year.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I read that they were filming both movies at the same time, so if the internet is reliable then it could be true, could.

Retired
Best answers
next person to give away anything more then they should is gonna get a warning and maybe something even worse.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pride already went over this. We haven't given anything away since his post. I don't understand how we can give anything away in the first place since all we're doing is speculating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom