X-buster standalone released?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a few years ago a lot of really awesome quake 3 mods looked really awesome. one of them was xbuster, if you dont know, here's the old web page http://xbuster.planetquake.gamespy.com/site/broad.php

anyways, it seems they died and another group sorta took over the project i believe (anyone correct me if wrong). well they released a sorta public beta with a few playable characters. me, grega, dj ready, enix, robo, and some others were playing earlier ^^ anyone want to get a big giant rumble with this game? please be warned it's their first release

here's the web site http://www.thinksurvival.com/mma/

it was fun, but it was sooo hard to get someone to host a game.. anyone up for it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll host the game; just get me on a day WITHOUT A HUGE SPANISH CULTURE REVIEW THINGY

:yes:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm yeah, it was fun to play :)
though the game needs work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kain you fail ;_;

anyways i forgot to say, its standalone meaning you dont need quake 3 to play ^^ and its less than 100 mb

EDIT: oh yea, dj HAX!

if u want to play msg me on msn or aim or wherever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zooomg.

I've been waiting forever for a true Megaman game like this. I've followed X-Buster for a while, but those guys were so slow-assed I lost interest after a while. o_<;

Is there a download for MM:A on the site? I tried looking but couldn't find one yet.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.thinksurvival.com/mma/

check the 05-03 news posting. It's basically an old beta, and yeah, it does need a bit of work. The weapon energy still has the old quake names and it could use a bit better balance. A fully charged buster shot is mega nasty damage while it's kinda hard to hit with Forte's buster >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
+downloads+

Thanks a lot! <3

EDIT: I just played it for a while, and even though it's not nearly complete, it did look very nifty! The models look very sharp and accurate, and the attacks are nice and flashy. Plenty of eye-candy so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
downloading. is this entertaining?

edit ok, no 3rd person :O

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hit 7 on your num pad. 8 zooms out and 2 zooms in and remember its on the keypad numbers!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
downloading. is this entertaining?

edit ok, no 3rd person :O
if u read the documents it'll tell you how to do all of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom