(x / 2) + 7 = Acceptable age difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I do the "I don't give a ****" rule. It's the rule where I don't give a ****.

My sister and I had a good time last night, let me tell you.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually there are women out there who prefer younger men just as there are young women out there who prefer men of at least 50 years of age.

Older women rock, they'll teach you a thing or two. Recently divorced women are great because they just wanna get down and are horny as hell.
Yeah but he asked for my prospective on the relationship not advice on what it'll be like so i gave him my advice =).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually there are women out there who prefer younger men just as there are young women out there who prefer men of at least 50 years of age.

Older women rock, they'll teach you a thing or two. Recently divorced women are great because they just wanna get down and are horny as hell.

a ****ing men.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];913887 said:
Oh why didn't you say so. From my perspective i'm guessing since she's that much older she probably can't find a decent guy because she's hideous, Hence she finds a younger guy who would jump at the chance to be near a woman because he's probably never been around one and this sudden attention gives him hope that he may have a social life. All in all i would think you both are social outcasts who couldn't find someone in your respective age groups so most likely you both have horrible personalities or are just really ugly.
(lol)

Also, lol.

Umm, im pretty much the sexiest person on this forum- second only to the nix.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
(lol)

Also, lol.

You see, to say something like that, you need to have people to actually agree with you -.-

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
(lol)

Also, lol.

lol the internet is wonderful, I'm guessing you could also beat up everyone on the forums.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Let's get ready to rumble? (No, really, should we?)

- Somehow I could agree why you can think like that, I even some what agree (not all cases of this of course)

Still I hardly think warren is a bad guy, (personality) he doesn't seem like one.

Except this - there is lots of people who are married with 5-8 (maybe even 9-10) years of difference between them, and they are very loveable as persons.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];914119 said:
lol the internet is wonderful, I'm guessing you could also beat up everyone on the forums.
Then that'd make you the one who's pretty sure he's smarter and older than most of the 'silly kids' around here. You'd also the first skeptic of anybody mentioning anything irl, because of course- you lead the most mundane life of us all.

Or perhaps , you're a normal guy like me- that posts what the **** ever for the sake of a laugh.

Now look, your little troll was a nice attempt, but I'm not the type of person that is provoked by that.

Also spunky, why would the word twot (the 'a' variation) be censored? There is no other word with which I can describe you correctly now, because you actually are the little tough talking **** stain was mentioning. Comin in with your little snipes and whatnot lol. Get lost kiddo :p

(Btw people won't think you are cooler on the internet for not liking me on the internet)

(That's retarded)

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There just isn't enough love in this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do suppose I set myself up for this **** though.

Then again people are arseholes.

Errr sky, arse, arsehole and arseholes are not censored, but **** is? >.>

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey wheres, do you think it'd be cool if you like took a picture of yourself and posted it here? I want to play a forum game, call it "Wheres_Warren". Someone photoshops your picture into another picture and we have to find it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...

I can see this discussion is really going places, so it's damned shame to have to close it. I just can't help but feel that there was just a little too much in the way of mutual denigration and not enough in the way of discussion of the topic. Shucks!

EDIT - And wheres_, whatever it is you've got at stake here that's making you feel obliged to snap at the trolls, I'd recommend putting it aside. You're don't have the leeway to get away with it anymore. Slipping in the casual "tards" every second post/chat, calling Spunky a **** stain, and being a general jackass to most people in the community isn't making it easy for me to cover your back.

Oh, and before you decide to tell me afterward: I know - you couldn't care less if you ended up banned, and you don't need me looking out for you. Don't bother pointing it out. I'll do my job, and you, I imagine, will do whatever you believe yours is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom