(x / 2) + 7 = Acceptable age difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway, just wondering what the internet thinks about age differences in relationships- and also if I should bone a smokin 28 year old, while I'm 20.

Last edited:
Best answers
The older the berry the sweeter the juice lol :D

idk anymore, i used to think that anyone over 18 dating anyone younger was just a perv and not right..till i noticed my freshman year that all the ****ing hot ass freshman girls were hooking up/dating all the seniors in high school, and then i noticed all the seniors in my senior class were dating college guys..it seems girls like dating older guys..and if that's the case,then dating younger girls is no real biggie. It's best to get em while they're young if anything (even if that does sound like a pedophile thing to say) but even with that said, i do think there should be an age limit as to whether or not its okay to date a younger girl...imo 16+ is all fair game for me...im 20...lol

as for the 28 year old...id say tear that **** up..and don't hold back on her...she wants some young meat, so you better make her feel like shes young again lol.

I'm 20, and i was getting at a 23 year old mom for a while...lol..tons of fun :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see. 23/2 is 12.5. Plus 7 makes 19.5. That's quite alright, but too young to date for me. At least college girls that age. They still manage to be stuck in the high school mentality. Which is a bit of a pain since I tend to attract the younger girls looking for older men instead of vice versa.

Generally it's a person to person thing, though in most cases men dating much younger women can be questionable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah nah, I don't give a sideways **** tbh. Just gonna be a bit of a challenge keeping my witty excellence going on someone with 8 years on me lol.

Fun times ahead.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if both people are in/above their twenties, then age difference doesn't mean a thing. other than that, i go by the "five year" rule. no more than five years difference in either direction.

on the relationship side of it, she will be more mature than you (without a doubt) and more experienced, so it's likely to be short lived. enjoy it while it lasts, older women are ****ing fantastic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if both people are in/above their twenties, then age difference doesn't mean a thing. other than that, i go by the "five year" rule. no more than five years difference in either direction.

on the relationship side of it, she will be more mature than you (without a doubt) and more experienced, so it's likely to be short lived. enjoy it while it lasts, older women are ****ing fantastic.
Ahaha, because we know each other so well gir.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know you're just as much of a **** as i am.

and chicks only dig the **** between your legs.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My wife is older than me by two years. My grandmother was older than my grandfather . . . there's plenty of it in my family. I see nothing wrong with it, and to be honest, older women are more experienced. ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know. In college it always seems like the upper classmen are always eager to see the new herd of freshman girls that are coming to school. That's what it's like where I go to school anyways. But in my opinion, experience comes with age.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know the best thing about dating 28 year olds?

There are twenty of them.

It seems a bit high if you ask me, but you don't get this kind of age difference everday, so I say go for it, just don't lose your head.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I saw the title but ignored the question in the post.

If you've got a chance to go for it, do it. It probably won't be an issue, but if she's got kids and their dad is gone; be wary about her trying to rope you in.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Most women that age who want to go out with a 20 year old aren't doing it because they want a future. They want to have fun with you and they are financially secure. If you think about it this will be a good time to get some and get treated right. I say go for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa, solid outing today.

See what happens.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];913615 said:
Most women that age who want to go out with a 20 year old aren't doing it because they want a future. They want to have fun with you and they are financially secure. If you think about it this will be a good time to get some and get treated right. I say go for it.
Yeah, it's rare, but it happened to a friend of mine so I figured I'd throw the warning out there. Just make sure you don't fall in love either, which I'm willing to bet won't be an issue either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl tards. I wasn't really asking for advice. More a perspective on how the age difference is judged from an outsiders point of view.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad, this is the internet where everyone posts their opinions no matter how tangential. :p

This actually might be a bad place to get just an outsiders point of view because what male 16-23 wouldn't hit a hot 28 year old if given the chance :p

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like my women a little older than me. I'm 20 and girls younger than me are still high school minded and really ****ing annoying, plus they all mostly suck at sex, just wanting missionary style and laying there, nah, **** that, give me a guy older than me.

I mean girl.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Rofl tards. I wasn't really asking for advice. More a perspective on how the age difference is judged from an outsiders point of view.
Oh why didn't you say so. From my perspective i'm guessing since she's that much older she probably can't find a decent guy because she's hideous, Hence she finds a younger guy who would jump at the chance to be near a woman because he's probably never been around one and this sudden attention gives him hope that he may have a social life. All in all i would think you both are social outcasts who couldn't find someone in your respective age groups so most likely you both have horrible personalities or are just really ugly.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
[S];913887 said:
Oh why didn't you say so. From my perspective i'm guessing since she's that much older she probably can't find a decent guy because she's hideous, Hence she finds a younger guy who would jump at the chance to be near a woman because he's probably never been around one and this sudden attention gives him hope that he may have a social life. All in all i would think you both are social outcasts who couldn't find someone in your respective age groups so most likely you both have horrible personalities or are just really ugly.
Actually there are women out there who prefer younger men just as there are young women out there who prefer men of at least 50 years of age.

Older women rock, they'll teach you a thing or two. Recently divorced women are great because they just wanna get down and are horny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom