WWE SmackDown! Vs. RAW

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<center>
</center>

Coming out November the 2nd, as the image says.

I'm really excited about this, the Legends are done very well, and the voice overs seem pretty cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Take a look at my profile and see my Birthday. Heh heh...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. I'd also like to mention some lawsuit troubles that the WWE and Jakks/THQ have had recently which slightly threatened the release of the game, but all is set, and Nov. 2 is when this will be in our hands. However, it might be the last we see of the SmackDown series, if the lawsuits don't go well.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, apparently the Jakks people were bribing licensing agents of the WWE in order for Jakks to keep the license. Somehow, THQ got involved in this, and the WWE is stating that the licenses are void. It's a mess.

Also, be on a lookout for the commercials. One aired on the Cardinals-Astros game, featuring Torrie and Stacy (Heh...) arguing over whether the voice overs or the online is better, followed by some game footage. I've also heard some of the voice overs (in Gamespot's latest video preview) and Torrie sounds awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes sir. and its online baby!!!!! so get your adapters ready!

KyoKusanagi

K
Yes. Its in the Smackdown series so its a PS2 exlusive.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, you all might want to check IGN. They recently finished their SmackDown Countdown with all the superstars and videos of each (entrance, and 3 match clips). Also, as a bonus, if you are an IGN Insider, you get to download 3 Pay-Per-Views (Unforgiven, No Mercy, Taboo Tuesday) All over 40 minutes long, created with the new Creare-A-PPV feature.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, I'd wait for the actual game, insider spoiled a lot of stuff for me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rock doesn't have his new tattoos. But I guess that's because it's "legends" Rock.... oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was worried he was going to have the stupid sideburns. So thank god for small favors.

Also--friggin' A, legends music and intros finally!!!

EDIT: Wtf...NO HURRICANE!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yeah, the roster is a bit smaller, but hey, Hurricane's entrance moves, along with some others are in...

And yeah, Rock's music is in, so you can just create the newer look of his.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... Im really impressed with the Bret Hart model. It's simply pwnage with a capitol AWESOME!!! XD

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, a commercial aired on RAW last night... the game looks sweet on an actual TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom